Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I arrived much earlier than my check in time (7am) and they did their best to get me in to a private room early.

• 30th Oct 2013

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

No complaints, was really good, I was surprised after the negative reviews this was the only place left to take. It good clean friendly. I started a weeknight tho, maybe much louder on weekend.

• 25th Jun 2013

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Happy with the place. Could have been better with lockers. Nice friendly helpful staff.

• 24th Jun 2013

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Excellent staff, very helpful, directed us to the right places at the right times and good night time activities. Good security, and lounge room. Highly recommended. Nearby the aerobus stops, and 20 minute walk to the bus station, near to the sights.

• 3rd Nov 2011

Itinere Hostel

Granada, Spain

Excellent accommodation, very helpful staff, gave us good recommendations for day and night activities, and the place felt secure. We were both very happy. Lounge and security also good. Would highly recommend. Quieter which suited us perfectly

• 31st Oct 2011

Thank you Sharma! we are working hard to give more and more facilities, activities and make all our customers to feel at home!

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

one of the best hostels ever been to! ultra clean - the army of cleaners make it spotless. make sure try the dinner from the in house chef. was here for five days, initially for work. great environment.