Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 34

Berlin, Germany

• 6th Jun 2014

Nothando Backpackers

Plettenberg Bay, South Africa

mainly double rooms and no backpacker atmosphere, rather a bed and breakfast

• 18th Oct 2013

Dear Katharina Thank you for your review. Your comment about "no backpackers atmosphere" is a first for us. Most of our guests love Nothando's vibe and atmosphere. We have dorms and a fully licensed bar where you could have enjoyed yourselves. Kindest regards Nothando Team

Ubuntu Backpackers

Jeffreys Bay, South Africa

Cool place with a relaxed atmosphere. The guys arrange all type of activities for their guests (Surfing lessons, sandboarding....) We ended up staying an additional night.

• 16th Oct 2013

Base Brisbane - Embassy

Brisbane, Australia

Well, I would say an average city hostel with average atmosphere and average friendliness of staff - nothing special but also nothing bad. Tiny rooms without atmosphere (and in my case without window) were compensated with the hostels outdoor balconies.Best is the central location - walking distance to everywhere.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you stay with us was only average. I pride myself on my staff being super friendly and helpful, so I will be asking them to try even harder to make all our guests fell at home. I have to add as well, all our rooms have a window, even 309 where you stayed(maybe it was hidden behind the curtain!). Glad you enjoyed the balconies though! Enjoy the rest of your travels :)

790 on George

Sydney, Australia

run-down place with no atmosphere, kitchen in the basment without windows, bathrooms tiny and really only serve their purpose,reception staff not friendly at all, people sleeping over night in the tv/internet room which causes a lovely smell when entering in the morning, readling lights on beds are too bright... Certainly not worth the money (even if checking in on Jan 1st)

La Tortuga Hostel

Taganga, Colombia

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

El Dorado International Hostel

San Gil, Colombia

Cityherberge

Dresden, Germany

A typical and unattractive DDR-building from the outside but very stylish on the inside (I really liked the interior design of the rooms, the bar and the game/tv-room)and just walking distance to the city center and the river to enjoy the sun. Parking lots right in front for a small fee. Also the best breakfast buffet I have ever seen in a hostel. Excellent value for money!

• 19th Apr 2011

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great locatin in walking distance to Alexanderplatz and everything else, great atmosphere inside hostel with people from everywhere, a nice rooftop bar and very helpful and friendly staff!

Hotel Dover

Milan, Italy

40 Berkeley Hostel

Boston, USA

it is not a hostel it is a YWCA

Christina's House Asilah

Assilah, Morocco

Lovely and relaxed athmosphere in a cute house only 3 minutes from the medina and just around the corner from shops, banks etc. Christina has been really helpful with tips regarding the organization of our journey! Nice roof terrace!

• 23rd Jul 2010

Riad Verus

Fez, Morocco

Riad Verus is a beautiful house at the edge of the Medina. The staff is lovely, provided us with a map of the medina, suggestions on restaurants and even what to try there. They also work with a guide if you want to be guided around. The breakfast on the roof terrace was excellent!!! Thank you for a great stay!

• 22nd Jul 2010

Thanks guys for your kind words. One of our main aims is to make sure our guests get to see the best of Fes, be it in concierge of where to eat, where to go out partying, where to get the best bargains or the best views and as you mentioned what to eat!! So pleased you had a lovely time in Fes!