Reviews: dovekeith5344

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

The staff was excellent. Very helpful, and excellent English spoken here. Very helpful with info about local attractions and yours.

Thank you for the awesome feedback . we are glad we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime.

Warm Flowers Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

The guest house was hard to find, since there were no English signs posted. It was in the middle of an area of old town that was being remodeled, so there was constant construction. That shouldn't be a problem much longer though. It is a little further from the "action" of old town, but that means it is pretty quiet. Our room was large, the guest house was quiet, and there was free laundry (no dryer, only line dry). Overall a very nice stay.

Hotel Admiral

Frankfurt, Germany

My stay was excellent. I especially enjoyed the breakfast. The location was wonderful, extremely close to the subway, and easy walking distance to interesting areas of town. The hotel was lacking in interesting character, but it was very clean and well woth the stay.

Hostel Zeus

Athens, Greece

It's close to a less than desirable section of town, but it is also walking distance to the Parthenon and other sites. The place is fairly run down. There is a roof top bar, but it wasn't open when we were there, so it may have been a bit more pleasant if the bar had been open. I don't think I would stay here again