Reviews: capataz83

Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Jumba Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

the atmpsphere is great, the location is perfect if you want to explore galaty and beyoglu area (with their bars clubs and shops), less perfect if you plan to go to the old part of the city every day (I would say 40-45 min by walk). The only downside is that the dorm is quite small and when full it's not ideal and same goes for the, perfectlym cleaned, toilet/shower.

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

Very safe, clean, in a good location. But you pay 3 dollars more if you are not a member of Hostelling International and 3 dollar for leaving the luggage in a locker after the checkout. When you pay 36 dollars for a 6 bed dorm to me seems unreasonable to pay 6 dollars more for service that every hostel offers for free.

Hostel Bekuo San Jose

San Jose, Costa Rica

I've never seen a better hostel owner then Bryan. At the beginning I didn't even understand it was the owner :), really great guy. Apart from Bryan the staff was awesome, Irene helped me find a ticket for the "sele" match the same day I arrived and...a lot of other things. The location is really good, 15 min walk to downtown and near barrio san Pedro e La california (a lot of bars and clubs). The hostel is clean, they offer pool games and wii and TV and computer. I've met a lot nice people!

Hotel Liberia

Liberia, Costa Rica

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Great hostel, good location, wonderfull staff, there's really nothing bad I can say about this hostel. You can eat dinner, almost every night there's a party, just keep in mind that the word party before hostel is there for a reason...

Thanks for your review, Andrea! We hope you had a great stay at our hostel! Come back soon!

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

definitely a good location, next to chinatown e Little India, 15-20 min walk to changkat. Wonderfull staff, the hostel is also clean and there gonna open a attached bar so the atmoshpere is gonna be a little bit more "dynamic" than it is right now (definitely quiet than the reggae mansion). Just keep in mind the busy road in front of the hostel...

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice place, good character, good showers and toilets. Some rooms have windows on a street so keep earplug with you. No bars inside but I think they are working on it. Staff super and very good location.

The Groove