Location: Falkland Islands (malvinas), Gender: Male, Age: 30

Mare - Rooms for rent

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The staff are lovely and very friendly and the place is very clean. It is in a good location next to the bus station, but a 15 minute bus trip to the old town. Most accomodation in Dubrovnik is overpriced and so is this for what you get. Much of the interior is old and dated. It is a good place to stay, but is not worth the price tag. If it was betwen 10 and 20 Euros, it would be spot on, but not for 40 euros. It is a better option instead of a dorm in a hostel in town, which is the same price!

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Cool hostel in the old town. The staff are very helpful, friendly and organise nights out. Location is excellent. I would definitely recommend it!

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Can't fault it! Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in - more like a house. The owner is lovely lady who makes you free soup, breakfast, cakes, ice tea etc. Most people who stay here are very friendly as well. You really do feel at home here! There is a local trip which is run by the owners brother and there is a bit of a hard sell here - basically 21-22 signed up for the trip when I was here. He is a very cool guy though. All in all the best hostel I have ever stayed at!

Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Probably the one hostel I felt at home in the most in Eastern Europe. The owner is a great guy and very helpful. Always tries to make you feel at home and offers you some of his daily homebrew! Bosnia is a fantastic country and you tend to meet good people at this hostel. My only complaint was the lack of hotwater at times, but that is all. I would definitely recommend this and stay here again!

Palmers Lodge Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Close to the train station which is ideal after long journeys. It is a very small hostel, which means it can be very cramped. I would stay here again. The staff are very nice and helpful.

Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great place to stay - would definitely recommend it!

Thank you for such short review. We are happy that you enjoyed here.

Enter Privates

Budapest, Hungary

Albert (owner) is a nice guy and is very helpful. The location is good and it is nice and quiet. Even though I saw a few cockroaches at night time, I would still recommend this hostel - I enjoyed my stay!

Dear Jozef, Thank you for your comment. We will investigate the cockroach issue, as so far we didn't know about it. Our guests were very satisfied with the cleanliness of the hostel as the rating indicates (97%), there was no complain. We will do our best to keep the hostel nice and clean. Best regards, Albert

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Fantastic, chilled-out hostel. The staff are very friendly and helpful - especially Diana, which really makes your trip! Great location and atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this!

This Hostel was a good place to stay, but by no means the best in Krakow. Pros - Very central, good price, free dinner (which is excellent), most of the staff are very helpful, easy to meet people and to organise trips. Cons - Full of 18 years olds just wanting to get drunk and make a lot of noise. There is no air-con - the top floor is a sauna and you have to open the window to the busiest street in town - impossible to sleep. People are drinking in the rooms

Thank you for your opinion, we always try our best to make time in our hostel as much comfortable and fun as possible. For the next time please read more carefully profile of the hostel, in ours it is said everything about the location (it’s not supposed to be surprise), sorry to hear you didn’t like other guests , we can’t stop them from booking if they are young but an adult. If you saw them drinking in the rooms you should let us know just to give us chance to react. Kind regards

Great place to stay in a great city!

Great place to stay and would recommend it!

Tu Linh Palace Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Excellent value for money. The staff are lovely and very helpful. The rooms are outstanding for what you pay. It is about a 10-15 minute walk to the lake in the centre of the old quarter.

Best hostel in Beijing, hands down. Rick is the most helpful Chinese person you will find and will do anything for you. The hostel is well located, with great facilities.

Parkview Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great little hostel. Great location in Hong Kong, near subway and in the heart of Causeway Bay. One of the female owners I met was a lovely girl and very helpful. This is definitely the best hostel in Hong Kong!

Pandora after 80s

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The view across the harbour to Kowloon is outstanding. The hostel was advertised as having a 6 bed dorm with ensuite - this is false and the shower room consists of a 1 metre by 2 metre toilet which you have to shower above!. The owner is not very helpful, although his little colleague is. This is a modern hostel and is very easy to meet people. On our last day the hostel was raided by immigration, as apparently it is not licensed and has a number of fire safety violations.