Reviews: johnmartyn8843

Pousada Chill Out - Lencois

Chapada Diamantina, Brazil

The best thing about Pousada Chill Out is its multilingual and incredible helpful owner Michael. He is a character, with amazing stories, seems to know everyone in town, and if you get to spend some time with him, you will get to know a few characters in Lencois also. He goes out of his way to be helpful. The hostel is a little outside town, up a hill, but it is en route to some of the most accessible hikes, so its in the right direction. Looking forward to returning. Obrigado!

• 12th Oct 2013

The North Face Inn

Pokhara, Nepal

I was very happy with my stay at The North Face Inn. It is more of a hotel than a hostel, so depends on what you're looking for. The owner was very helpful, gave me good advice and helped organize transport and everything. Thanks!

• 14th Apr 2013

Avalon House KTM

Kathmandu, Nepal

I have stayed in many hostels over the past 20 years, but this is the first time I felt like I should write a review. Sapit and his family were extraordinarily helpful. As soon as I made the booking i received an email offering to pick me up from the airport. He organized flights for me the next day, and facilitated so many other things, despite the fact that I only spent one night in Avalon House, so I was hardly their best customer. Avalon House will be your sanctuary in Katmandu!

• 13th Apr 2013