Reviews: johnmartyn8843

Pousada Chill Out - Lencois, Chapada Diamantina, Brazil
12th Oct 2013

The best thing about Pousada Chill Out is its multilingual and incredible helpful owner Michael. He is a character, with amazing stories, seems to know everyone in town, and if you get to spend some time with him, you will get to know a few characters in Lencois also. He goes out of his way to be helpful. The hostel is a little outside town, up a hill, but it is en route to some of the most accessible hikes, so its in the right direction. Looking forward to returning. Obrigado!

The North Face Inn, Pokhara, Nepal
14th Apr 2013

I was very happy with my stay at The North Face Inn. It is more of a hotel than a hostel, so depends on what you're looking for. The owner was very helpful, gave me good advice and helped organize transport and everything. Thanks!

Avalon House KTM, Kathmandu, Nepal
13th Apr 2013

I have stayed in many hostels over the past 20 years, but this is the first time I felt like I should write a review. Sapit and his family were extraordinarily helpful. As soon as I made the booking i received an email offering to pick me up from the airport. He organized flights for me the next day, and facilitated so many other things, despite the fact that I only spent one night in Avalon House, so I was hardly their best customer. Avalon House will be your sanctuary in Katmandu!

• Ireland,