Reviews: r931087253

Dingo Moon Lodge

Darwin, Australia

The hostel is clean and bright. The location is so nice because it provide you a little distance to the downtown therefore the hostel has excellent living quality. And it's five minute bus distance to the downtown so tourist can easy have fun in Singapore.

Second Home Hostels

Seattle, USA

I like the hostel. It's like a living in a traditional house in US. Very quite and green. Guests are like a family.

The hostel is at the core of the downtown. My room is next to the pike street. Each one has a locker so that people can lock their baggage with their own locks. The bed is firm and solid and the bed sheet is clean. I really recommend this hostel. I enjoyed the breakfast and talked to guests every morning.

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

The staff is so friendly. The location, which right next to University of Toronto, is very good. The decoration of the room is bright and clean. Very recommend to stay.

The hostel is at a very good location, just in the old town. Very easy to reach those landmarks. The room and bathroom are very clean. Breakfast is good.

Nhat Tien Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

They charge different price from I order from the internet. I book a room 17USD/per, they charge 18USD/per. My room has no air conditioning. It's very hot. I opened the window and mosquito come in. Not happy.

Dai Long Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

The room is worth for the fee. The room is simple and its usability is good.