Location: Sweden, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Good location, fresh place. A small minus for lacking individual bed lamps. A big minus for lacking sheets, they only had sheets for the pillow and the mattress, none for the covers so there was only the option of a dirty blanket.

• 26th Aug 2014

Da Luciano

Cinque Terre, Italy

A very nice place away from the most touristic parts. Quiet, clean and with a beautiful view. Hardly met the staff except for the very kind cleaning staff. We had one complaint - in the beginning all the guests in the flat we stayed in shared two bathrooms but the last days a couple booked a private bathroom which left us with about ten others sharing just one bathroom. The queue for the shower lasted for about 1,5 hours.

• 20th Aug 2014

Hostel Teatar

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I would recommend anyone to stay in this lovely little family run hostel in the center of Sarajevo! The rooms are nice, the beds comfy, everything is very well cleaned and most of all I recommend Hostel Teatar because of the lovely and helpful hosts! Thank you!

• 26th Aug 2013

Sax Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! My only small complaint would be the fact that you can hear your neighbours as if they were in your own room. It wasn't a big problem though as everyone I met in the hostel were respectful and fairly quiet. Thanks a lot!

• 19th Aug 2012

Hostel am Friedrichshain

Berlin, Germany

Very nice, perfect location, clean and cheap - we got a private room for no money. This is not a "backpacker hostel" and that was a positive thing for me. The only minus I can think of is steet noice (the hostel is on the first floor) and a screaming german living next door.