Reviews: findche

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Awful. Dorm had no windows. It was loud and dirty. Mattress was slim and soft, the metal of the bunkbed was hurting my hip. Do not stay there.

Pentlands Backpackers Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

A place to feel at home!! In Pentlands, you can calm down and settle after that 24hour journey you've just had. It's clean and comfy, great kitchen und very helpful staff. It's not in the city center, but this is what you want: a house filled with friends and family, away from hectic and stress.

6 small rooms

Naples, Italy

This was the smallest hostel I have ever been to, and it was great!! I feels like staying in a friend's big flat. Very relaxed, very friendly and good for socialising. The kitchen contains everything that you need, but Naples is so cheap: get a Pizza Magerita at the pizza place near the hostel for 3 Euro (best pizza I ever had). I love 6 small rooms.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

This is a Party Hostel! Very good to socialise. There is no kitchen, but food and drinks are very, very cheap (and good). If you don't want to party, you can still go to your room. Even if the party is down in the bar, the rooms are not noisy at all. I would book again.

We do love to have a good time and we love it even more when we hear about it! Thanks so much for the review Hanna, we look forward to seeing you here again.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

This is the best place to stay: good location, lovely staff (Thanks, Todo), small breakfast. The aperitivo is good for socialising. They are closing between 11 am and 2pm, that's the only thing that can be annoying, but they are doing the cleaning - and it is very clean!! I would stay there again.

Dizzy Daisy Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

Worst hostel I\'ve been to: difficult to find, far away from the center, we had to sleep on couches which were supposed to be beds, kitchen hat no equipment, no lockers anywere. Staff was ok. Hostel and city both suck.

Very comfortable. Bathsrooms are ensuite, that was really nice. Very good location!

Casa de la Musica Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Showers very dirty. Kitchen is small and has only one hot plate. However, hostel is really cool, nice to relax and have fun!!

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Everything was very good. Breakfast is a bit poor and it can be very crowded in the community area. Except from that: really good hostel!

Low Cost Inn Faro

Faro, Portugal

If money is all that matters for you, I recommend this place. However, it is not a hostel. The 20 bed dorm are several rooms with 3 beds each. No windows exept from one to the hallways where the reception is located. Therefore, you either sweat in your room or can not sleep because it is too loud. No good atmosphere, no community room. I would not go there again.

Grande Hostel de Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

It was like living in a friend's house! Really nice :)