Reviews: matteomussoni6

Valentine Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Hoa My Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

hoa my really satisfied me. when i arrived i as pretty tired and entering in the room i thought "thank's god!". it was very nice with a balcony where to drink a cold beer. staff is also helpfull and kind with me. it' the best place i've been since i arrived n vietnam. if you wish they have also a small swimming pool inside. Just breakfast is not excellent cause you don't have so many things, but hey, it was included... . Strongly recommended!

Tulip Xanh Dalat Hotel

Da Lat, Vietnam

Phan Lan 2

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

This hotel is located in a narrow street in the district 1 where are all the tourists, but thank's to his position it's calm and not noisy. Staff is excellent, they helped me with a couple of tours at reasonalble prices and also to book the bus to Da-lat. Room was very clean, with air-co and warm shower. breakfast is included. I would defitely return here!

i really enjoyned my stay there. very nice and helpfull staff, both wife and husband (wife speak english).my room, under the roof was so big and nice,even if a little bit cold in the night (but bed is warmed through electric plug...).downstairs there's the dorm,seemed to be clean but i cannot value it. position is good, 3 minutes walking from the main square of the old city (well, the centre of shangri-la is not big), but in a quiet position.it's clean and relaxed atmosphere. i recommend it!