Location Australia, Age 39

• Australia, Female, 31-40
Athens Backpackers, Athens, Greece
6.9
20th May 2013

Nice staff. Great location near metro and acropolis. Not enough bathrooms though, and every bathroom floods with water. Terrible job on the shower recesses. Bath matts to soak this up would be useful. There are plastic sheets under the regular sheets. I understand this is probably to prevent bedbugs and stuff getting into mattresses but it makes the sheets noisy and hot. The breakfast was average. Stale bread, tea, coffee, an egg if you want one. No breakfast cereal/ muesli, so BYO fibre.

• Australia,
Inner Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3.3
7th Sep 2008

I liked that we got fresh towels each day, but the bathroom smelled absolutely repulsive. It smelled like an open sewer and I wanted to vomit when I went in there. I also noticed a mouse running around outside my room. I think you guys need exhaust fans in there. It would have also been good if there were lockers in the rooms.