Reviews: ferascha6265

Hotel Texas

Rome, Italy

Happy with the accommodations. A bit pricey for no bathroom in the bedroom, but I guess that's what you get in Roma.

Lette`m Sleep Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

A great backpacker hostel. The ladies dorm has a pink chandelier. Good Kitchen, Free Internet and helpful staff. Only con was it was hard to figure out which bathroom belonged to which sex, non were labeled. Would also be nice if the dorm doors could be locked.

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Great Bar and lounge area. The dorm room was no frills, no decor, and my bed was not comfortable. Plus the exit light stazys on all night and if you are next to it its like haveing the room light on in your face all night.

Traveller's Haven

Bled, Slovenia

Clean rooms and nice linens. The common room/kitchen is great. Free mountain bikes were an awesome perk. Only con is that the common room gets locked at 11 so no kitchen, movies or internet after that time.

Manga hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

A cozy place which great decor. Reception makes a mean turkish coffee. Good beds, big lockers, loads of movies, free internet.

City Youth Hostel Dusseldorf

Dusseldorf, Germany

A very clean, well kept hostel, nice rooms although its probably the least fun place ive ever stayed at. Lots of families and locals with very few (if any) backpackers

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Would NOT recommend this hostel if you are looking for somewhere with a good social atmosphere. There is no common area for guests aside from the public bar downstairs. Really only good if your just looking for a place to sleep and thats it.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

Clean Cheap Hostel, lots of space to hang out and chill with other travelers. Only complaint was that my electronic key only worked for my room about 20% of the time, the other times I tried to get in I would have to go over to the front desk and wait for someone to come open it for me, even if it was 4am when I had just left the room to use the toilet and got locked out. A pain in the ass.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Cool hostel, great common area to hang out in. Room was comfortable but I dont actually think anyone ever came in to clean it in the 4 nights I was there. Nevertheless I would def. stay there again, realy comfortable environment

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

The spiral staircase to get to the rooms was a pain because it was so narrow, so if your wearing a pack its really hard to get up. The showers are through the bar and courtyard, quite a way from the room. Smoking is allowed in the bar area so if your a non smoker it sucks to hang out down there because its really smokey.