Reviews: cash421

Location: USA, Age: 33

Dubrovnik Rooms

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Miro was incredibly nice and helpful in getting settled. He also provided a good deal for an early ride to the airport. One thing to note is that our room, and I presume others, did not have air conditioning. We were there in August and it was a little hard to sleep, so just beware of the weather before you book!

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very awesome experience!

Zurich, Switzerland

Hotel Victoria

Strasbourg, France

Siem Reap Rooms

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff was extremely helpful in suggesting and setting up what our group wanted -- a fast-paced 2 day trip through Angkor Wat and the surrounding areas. Philip was kind enough to delay our reservation on short notice when we had bus issues. The facilities are gorgeous and food on the cheaper end, and it's a relaxed 10-15 minute walk to all the various central spots (pub street, night market, etc). Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a nicer place and doesn't mind a little further walk.

Honestly the most helpful staff I have ever experienced. They found us boat tours last minute, and ordered our bus tickets to cusco and arranged for a taxi pickup. Very knowledgable about the area and willing to assist with anything. I would strongly recommnd you consider staying here!