Reviews: t3quil41897

Location: Canada, Gender: Female,

Surfing Beach

Paros, Greece

i wish i could go back in high season to really see how it is . i was there the last days before they close for the season so the pool was closed and not much at the mini market. and i never got my shot of ouzo

• 14th Sep 2013

Tiberias, Israel

• 7th Sep 2013

New Swedish Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

They are really welcoming and happy to tell you where to visit. I was happy, for the first time its not only about coffee drinker for those who doesnt drink coffee or tea there is also free hot chocolate!

• 2nd Sep 2013

Old Flat Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

check in is at 13.00. So I left my luggage and came back, there were nobody at the reception I waited 1hour before leaving and come back later.When I came back the lady was a little bit rude and fixing the carpet was more a priority then checkin me in.

• 27th Aug 2013

Hostel P

Perm, Russia

The place is a little hard to find, its hidden behind the tree. Hostel P is written in cyrillic. I f you want to practice you Russian its the right place, I only meet Russian there. I cant remember her name but the lady that was at the reception when I arrive at 4am was really nice even tough I wake her up :s

• 21st Aug 2013

Auberge Théâtrale

Irkutsk, Russia

1hour russian class with Igor is really great to give you a start if you dont know anything in Russian

• 17th Aug 2013

Golden Gobi

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Bring your toilet paper. Theres only one shower working properly for I dont know how many guests. You can take a cab to go to the hostel instead of asking them to pick you up. They charge me 30 000, but before they found me at the airport I bargain a cab for 15000. I tought their small fee would be cheaper than a regular cab. If only I knew how much the hostel would charge me. They dont book train ticket for you eventough they wrote it in the description.

• 13th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

There were a lot of hair in the shower, I could almost make a wig (no exaggeration). They say you can see the sign of the hotel easily, but at night its not that easy its not even on. When I found the hostel I tought it was closed eventough it says its 24 hours reception. They dont have tourist map they simply tell you to buy one in the store in front.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Check out time is really late, but it'S the same everywhere in Japan

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Office hours should definitely be earlier and shouldnt close for 3 hours in the middle of the day. It's really not convienient if you arrive between noon and 3pm you have to wait all this time to store your luggage or to pick it up to leave.

• 7th Aug 2013

• 5th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

The AC turned off in the middle of the night and early in the morning I woke up because it was too hot (32) I had to turn it on again. Its a good thing to save energy, but theres no point in having AC if its not working all the time you are in the room.

• 4th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thank you for your stay and precious comment! I suppose someone might have turned off the AC, since we don't use any timer to turn off automatically. Sorry for inconveniece we have caused you. I understand the restless night you had, and hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

Paris Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Some of the staff forgot it is possible to smile... If you decide to extend your stay you can only do it on the day you are checking out.

• 30th Jul 2013

Bangkok Home Stay

Bangkok, Thailand

at 3.30 in the morning, one of the staff open the light in the room to show new guest the room and talked very loud. I tough it was really rude and irrespectfull

• 27th Jul 2013

Centaur Inn

Bangkok, Thailand

• 24th Jul 2013

Garden Village Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

If security is your priority DONT go there. 1night we heard guys in the room next to ours yelling at each other 'fuckin do it' and then we heard slaps and 'child' screams and they were probably pushing each other cuz we could feel the wall shake. We never know what really happened that night but we ask to change room cuz we were scared staff reception did nothin he didnt really care took 1hour of arguing before we have another room...

• 22nd Jul 2013

Chiang Rai, Thailand

• 10th Jul 2013

• 7th Jul 2013

Phuket, Thailand

I cant remeber the name of the lady, but she was working at night and she was really helpfull. She made a lot of call to help me to arrive on time to Railay, either by bus or by boat she was trying to find the best way for me.

• 2nd Jul 2013

• 30th Jun 2013

Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel

Kuta, Indonesia

• 16th Jun 2013

Planet Inn Backpackers

Perth, Australia

Should have more pan and cauldron. Staff is very friendly and helpfull, but they are away really often and nobody in the office.

• 12th Jun 2013

City Lodge - Port Vila

Port Vila, Vanuatu

• 24th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Should definitly have a kitchen, not just a restaurant. Dorm are quite cheap, but the money you saved you spend it in food in the restaurant at horizon or smugglers cove which is expensive

• 10th May 2013

The Flaming Kiwi Backpackers

Queenstown, New Zealand

One of the kitchen is locked in the night, so you have to think twice and take your food with you in case you want a midnight snack or you are leaving early in the morning. A little bit annoying, but everything else is really nice

• 8th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hi Sophie. Glad you enjoyed your stay. With regards to your comment about the kitchen being locked we do have 3 fully equipped kitchens, 2 of which are open 24 hours. The 3rd kitchen is locked from 10.30pm till 7.30am as there is a room below. This is clearly stated upon entry to and from this kitchen and on the fridges. The guests have access to the other 2 kitchens 24hours a day. Being a smallish hostel and having 3 kitchens means guests don't have to fight for space while cooking.

Around The World Backpackers

Borders Beyond

Auckland, New Zealand

• 29th Apr 2013
  • Globetrotter

I booked a 12 female dorm and thats what its written on my bill, but there was 2 me sleeping in the room. The hostel didnt respect what i asked and pay for.

• 25th Sep 2012

• 1st Apr 2012

Hollywood Youth Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

• 27th Mar 2012

Cambie Hostel - Gastown

Vancouver, Canada

Quite cold in the common room and the kitchen is realy small. No glass only 4-5 cups for all the hostel. Otherwise, everything was perfect!!

• 9th Nov 2011

Southern Comfort

Cusco, Peru

paulina your pancakes are the best ever!! xx

thx so much to all of you araceli, tina. eric and darwin for you delicious pisco sour!!