Reviews: aron316

Location: USA, Gender: Male,

Art Factory

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I GOT MUGGED 10 FEET FROM THE FRONT DOOR OF THE HOSTEL, read the other reviews on this page. I'm not the only one. It happens daily in this neighborhood. If you stay here you better get a taxi to and from the front door. The neighborhood totally sucks - aside the from the Sunday market.

Patanuk Lake & Bar

Bariloche, Argentina

Internet kinda weak, guys need a new router. Bathrooms often out of TP. Great location and view of the lake!

Villas Jacquelina

Quepos, Costa Rica

Great hostel! Away from the busy noise of down town Quepos, but close enough to walk down and visit a cafe. Very secure rooms. Great parking. They even let me pay via PayPal. They helped me organize a bike tour on my last day.

Sloth Backpackers

Monteverde, Costa Rica

Nice a quite compared to other hostels in the area. But lacks a common area.

Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Super clean and a great value. It very relaxing environment. Parking is very secure. I was able to leave things in my car and not worry. Only issue is the lounge is very smokey, I could not use my computer w/ out getting 2nd hand smoke in every direction.

Traveller's Haven

Bled, Slovenia

Travel notes - the cafe pyrmid down the hill from the hostel offers a happy hour 8-10am, only .80 expresso drinks. The castle is a tourist trap - skip it.

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

Yes, Robert is still as rude as ever. However the new woman he hired is a bit nicer.

I really liked the big lockers. Men's shower room was very smelly. I would recommend this place highly.

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Great hostel! Their deli and restaurant have great international menus. Super clean bathrooms. This hostel is one of the "bus about" hostels. So expect a ton of idiotic Aussies and a pub crawl manager eying them like they are cattle.

Hostelboat Anna Maria II

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Rent bikes if you plan to stay here, it's an annoying walk back the to boat. Breakfast was standard hotel fair.

Great hostel. Super fun enviro. The breakfast was the best hostel breakfast i've ever had. (3.50 euro) The wifi was not avail on the 4th floor, or in the bar area.