Reviews: lounatikalbano9007

Urban Pack

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I hated the narrow staircases, and that I was moved in all nights I stayed there. BUT. the staff is awesome and the atmosphere, super steady, just the way I like it.

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

It says here that Sleep in Heaven is a party hostel but there wasn't much partying going on there, at least when I was there. There is no kitchen, which is sad, but I really liked the set-up of the common areas! It's safe and clean. And the music is pretty rad, too. What's not rad it the fact that it's a little out of the way. But the locals like its location. In any case, there are a few good restaurants and stores in the neighborhood. And what a trip that a cemetery is right next door! :)

Reykjavik City Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

It's waaay out of the city.

Indeed! You arrived in the worst winter storm we had in years. It made the 30 minutes stroll to downtown as challenging as climbing Mount Everest. But seriously. We try to inform our guests about the location of the building on the hostel description. Obviously we are not doing it well enough. Thank you for your comment! Best regards, Joachim, on behalf of City Hostel Reception.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I LOVE FLYING PIG DOWNTOWN! It's my second time here and it's still the same, wc is to say, THE BEST. I love the staff, I love the music, I love the couch! I will be back, mosdef!

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

FLYING PIG DOWNTOWN IS, HANDS DOWN, THE BEST. Cool people, cool staff, great music, and everything else. Didn't do anything in Amsterdam except hang out at the genius magic couch at the pig's smoking room and make new friends. Needless to say, the best time in the world!

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Very cool but ppl there rarest the friendliest. Great security.

Astor Museum Inn

ABC Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

michael, the nocturnal frontdesk dude is awesome! the frontdesk girls in the afternoon though, are not. my friends and i suggest abs invest in deodorizer to remove the funk. the hostel is very near arab street, which is cool cool cool.

The LEE Osaka downtown

Osaka, Japan

the lee's are awesome. but i definitely wish they'd forget about the curfew. :)