Reviews: jeremy_anterola1535

Oporto Invictus Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Absolutely great! Fun staff, always helpful, always there. Advice on what to do - or willing to just chill and relax (while still able to do their job!). Pub crawl recommended from them was also worth it if only to meet some enthusiastic and positive organisers (they also run the city walks/tours). Hostel has a great location, easy access. Great place, highly recommended.

So Cool Hostel Porto

Porto, Portugal

Great helpful staff - I came when early in the week and had an 8 person dorm to myself, so peaceful, but then there are always people to meet. The garden is a bonus that makes you actually want to not just sleep here but also enjoy your time in the hostel. Its an amazing value - clean, everything works, I had a balcony over the street. Helpful people, breakfast included - honestly, what more could one want??? Thanks again, like I said, when Im back for Primavera Sound next year, Ill be here!

Kif-Kif Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Great staff, clean, considerate guests and personnel, warm beds, clean showers, fun view on rooftop, excellent location once you know how the streets and alleys work. Great that they work with the Waka Waka Hostel quite well. We were able to leave our baggage here for a few days while we were in the desert, came back, and had a place to stay. Greeted with a tea, cookies, well worth it! Great value.

Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Some of the nicest, friendliest, funniest/fun staff I've met while traveling. Great location once one knows the streets. We arrived and they were booked full even though we had a reservation but it was no problem at all. They found us a place, and their annex is right off of a main side street. Booked a large room but got a sweet personal suite. The bathroom was not the cleanest but in the main area it is well maintained. Fun night atmosphere, great tajine dinner, accommodating staff! Thanks!

Sime Simunic Apartment

Zadar, Croatia

Great place, such a nice host who helped us not only with our late night check-in as our bus came in after midnight but also the next day helped my friend with her medical problems. Her husband drove us back into the main city, she gave us helpful tips - it was a short stay but I wish it would have been longer! Thanks again!

Kusalo Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Kusalo Guesthouse, while a bit of a walk from the main bus station, works for those who are visiting Dubrovnik and want a quiet place to stay. The owner is very friendly and quite helpful. It seems a bit odd at first to be sharing a place with a family but that was known before arriving. We had no internet access so we really appreciated her help in the morning as she let me use her iPad so we could continue our travels, really helpful. Wish we could have used the kitchen more but next time.