Reviews: felix_shmidel9993

Location: Israel,

Lafa Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Location in the center of Odessa is excellent and the price is one of the lowest. There is enough space in bedrooms and beds are good. There are two bathrooms, one of them with shower, and there is often a line to wait. The kitchen is OK. My second reservation was not accepted, and I was not allowed to stay in the hostel, because have psoriasis, and there were complains about it.

Godzillas Hostel

Moscow, Russia

One of the best hostels, I've been staying at.

This hostel occupies three floors with the elevator. Large spaces, the elevator, the kitchen, good showers and toilets, movies room, good free breakfast, friendly staff. On the other side, there is little space and almost no facilities in the dormitories, except beds. It may be cold in the dormitories, but you can ask for a heater. Beds are good and it is possible to sleep comfortably.

Central Square Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

Easy to reach the hostel from the train station by tram 1. Fantastic view from the window: the skating ring. Very clean, comfortable beds, spacious bathroom, nice kitchen. Friendly staff. Good value for the money.

Why not? Kiev

Kiev, Ukraine

I am satisfied with comfortable bed, cleanliness and quietness. )

Easy to get from the railway station: take tram 6 or bus 66. The staff: young and beautifull guys are very friendly and helpfull. However cleanliness in the showers was not so good as, for example, in Krakow hostels. The same can be said about breakfast. But I was happy with the staff, and I think, that it is most important.

Zodiakus Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The hostel is located walking distance from the train station (2 km). It is clean and nice. The breakfast is good.

Olimpia Hostel

Moscow, Russia

I have stayed in this hostel Before-3 weeks ago. It Approved a lot. Staff is always 10 ouf of 10. Location is cool. Its Not Hard to find like everyone complained if you watch their video. Anyway, its cool, relaxed hostel. A lot of young people. Cheap also. p.s. i am an older man, but definitely felt myself ok there. See u in Olimpia

Olimpia Hostel2

Moscow, Russia

This is the second time I came to Moscow. First time I've stayed in Olimpia hostel and liked it very much, mostly because of the owner Daniel. He is very nice person with perfect English, great sense of humor and also is very caring to all needs of his clients. Now I came to Moscow for the second time and stayed in the Olimpia 2 hostel of the same owner. It is very near to the Olimpia hostel, so the location is super. I think this hostel has even more potential.

This hostel is located on Pushkinskaya street in the center of Kiev. I came to the hostel with no money, because my wallet was stolen in the packed Kiev metro. I have to warn you: be very carefull when riding in this metro. The owner of the hostel, Robert, has lended me some money, and after 3 days I got money be Western Union. The hostel is clean and the location is excellent. But I think that at 14 euro per day it is expensive.

Olimpia Hostel

Moscow, Russia

There are usual conveniencies, kitchen, free internet, and the owner tries his best to solve every problem and to keep his clients satisfied and happy.

Hosanna House(1)

Los Angeles, USA

Excellent and very kind manager