Great hostel with first class services and professional staff. I highly recommend the place, sad I have missed the Christmas biscuits and glühwein on the day I checked out. Maybe next time. I will definitively come back to this hostel if I have to travel to Hamburg again.

Dear Madame, we thank you for your great comment. We hope to give you some christmas cakes next time. :) We looking forward to see you! Your Meininger Team Hamburg

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Excellent hostel, very well located, good value for money and competent staff, well what could you say !! Oh yes, please change your mattresses and pilows. Excellent breakfast. A good place to stay.

Thanks for the comment! And yes our matresses will be changed soon :) So the next time you will feel more confy :) See you, Your M team

Smart Hyde Park Inn

Mattresses need to be changed they are overused and uncomfortable, I was in a female dorm I found it too small. It was a good job that I was there in the fall. I cannot imagine the room in summer! Hot water was luckywarm. Otherwise excellent location and staff was friendly.

Hostal Emilio Barajas

Madrid, Spain

Good hostel to stay if you have an early flight. Clean and staff very helpful.

Hostel Meeting Point

Madrid, Spain

Excellent location and quite area. Staff were very helpful, good breakfast I will definitively come back to this hostel.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Excellent location, nice and clean hostel. Breakfast was good. Staff are very competent and helpful. My room was overlooking a quiet street which I really appreciated. Will definitively come back there if I come back to Valencia.

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel. The location is good not far from the old part of Edinburgh. There is an organic store and supermarket nearby and bus 41 to the bus station is also closed to the hostel. Bedrooms and bathrooms were OK. Area is quiet. It takes a good 15/20 minutes to walk from the bus station to this hostel. Staff were very friendly and I liked very much the fire in the chimney in the evening after a day of sightseeing in the city in the cold weather. Great city for shopping too.

Barmy Badger Backpackers

Centrally located (Earl's Cout area). This hostel is away from the noisy Earl's court Road. Staff where very friendly. I found the bedrooms a bit small but that's OK. One thing they do not accept banking cards you need to pay cash.

Say Cheese Leipzig

Leipzig, Germany

The hostel is well located in the old town of Leipzig. The hostel is very clean, the breakfast is great. The staff were very helpful and on top of that there was an I-pad at the disposal of guests. I will definitely check in if I come back !

Mleczarnia Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

I had chosen this hostel because if is full of antiques and as an antique addict I could not stay somewhere else. This place is full of charm in an old well kept building . I stayed in room No 6 (very quiet). Kitchen is well equipped and bathrooms are cleaned every day. The only down side is the computer need to be updated I think. The hostel is very close to the old city and there is a supermarket, cafés, bus and trams around. Staff were also very friendly.

Belsize House

The hostel is located in a quite and nice area. I did not have time to appreciate it as I arrived late at night and left early next morning.

Igloo Backpackers Hostel

Nottingham, England

I spent 2 days there and would recommend it to anyone visiting Nottingham. Staff were friendly and very helpful. The hostel is close to the city center and you can get very easily to the hostel thanks to the free city bus.

Old Town Hostel Gdansk

Gdansk, Poland

the hostel keeper and all his staff were very helpfull. I warmly recommend this hostel.

Very good location, clean and friendly staff. two thumbs up.