Location: Norway, Age: 34

very charming place to stay! nice and simple, with a personal touch on the interior. excellent location. it was hard to find the first time, and I think the directions could be made simpler. (when you go on the boulevard with palm trees along the sea for a bit, turn right on the straight, big, pedestrian street going up the old town. then the first right again, through a "tunnel" that goes through a bulding. there you find a square/cafe for the design hostel, zadarska street is just from it!)

• 24th Jul 2013

Bulovic Guesthouse

Split, Croatia

Charming place to stay! Simple but nice and clean, and with a personal touch in the deocorations etc. I was warmly welcomed and felt relaxed and comfortable staying there. My room had both air condition, a fan, tv and a fridge. And even though the place is located right in the center close to the road and the old town it was fairly quiet. Easy to find when I followed directions, and the entrance in a "dark alley" mentioned in someone elses review was just a few meters in from a busy main road ;)

• 18th Jul 2013
  • Norway

very nice location, highly recommended. the room was fine, only a little dark, and have to wait 5 minutes for warm water in the shower. and seems to be a fair price for Paris. it had a small safe, which was a plus. very ok breakfast too.

• 7th Jul 2013
  • Norway

The dorm room I had was pretty charming (except for the massive amount of mold in the crack of the bathroom window), and the bed was good. The neighbourhood had some good shops etc, and a nice park right next to the hostel, but the location was far away from my personal interests. Ended up staying the second night I payed for at a friends place. facilities were good, for instance three pc's available downstairs. But I would say security is low as they dont check who enters + no lockers in room.

• 2nd Jul 2013

The Hideout Hostel

Dingle, Ireland

Very nice and relaxing hostel! The location for Dingle is also great. Great kitchen and livingroom, lovely staff and cozy room.

• 26th Jun 2013

Blue

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is like a big, shared apartment which you get your own keys to, so it´s quite true what they say about feeling at home (once you`re inside from the beautiful, but anonymous entrance).I got a super quiet and dark room in the middle of the building with NO street noise! amazing :) slept well (You can hear everything going on inside though, but it was mostly really quiet.) Excellent location for exploring the city center by foot, and close to the harbour. Very nice and relaxed staff.

Youthhostel Zurich

Zurich, Switzerland

The beds were good and everything seemed to be well-functioning. Very clean. There is a big hall/lounge with a bar and a pool table but we didn`t see many people there the night we spent. The building has no character or personality and can seem a bit like a jail (maybe that`s their thing). Would be nice with some colors, plants etc! :)

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This was a great hostel and probably the best one both me and my friend had been to! We had no complaints what so ever. We had a twin bedroom on the top floor, where everything seemed new and was very clean. (There was no sound-proofing between the rooms/hall, but things where calm so this was never a problem.) There is a nice (clean!) kitchen, common area and backyard, and a good vibe generally. The stab was great and always helpful.

Be Dream Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

we were very happy with the large size and cleanliness of our twin room, but it was facing one of the busiest roads in the otherwise quiet neighborhood so it was very noisy and hard to sleep! the staff was friendly and laid-back. Badalona had a nice beach and ok cafee/chinese resturant/shopping street