Reviews: karenama846000

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
AR Guesthouse, Reykjavik, Iceland
16th May 2013

Cheapest place around although still a little expensive when comparing to other countries hostels There is not 24 hr reception there so be careful to arrange a time Overall nice little place ..

• Ireland,
Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
6.7
3rd Jun 2011

The hostel itself was lovely but anyone from the street could walk into the dorm so it was not very secure. The guy on reception asked me to write a review on the morning I was checking out. When I said I would do it when I got home he insisted it would just take a few minutes and asked me to do it at his computer. I had an issue with signing in so I promised to to do it later as we were in a rush to catch a ferry. At this point he leaned across me to have a "forgotten password" email sent to my account. He

• Ireland,
Vana Tom, Tallinn, Estonia
8.7
25th Sep 2009

Its smack bang in the middle of the old town, an ideal location. It was my friends first time staying in a youth hostel and lets just say Im very glad this was the one that broke her in.