Reviews: Snoep

Location Sweden, Gender Male, Age 26

Buffalo Backpackers, Pristina, Kosovo
22nd Aug 2015

Nice place, really good and fun staff. Good information about Pristina, and the hostel offers daytrips around Kosovo. The house isnt in very good shape though.

Himara Downtown Hostel, Himare, Albania
19th Aug 2015

Very cute little hostel in the center of Himare. Good and unique breakfast. attests fun people, the girls working are really nice and the guys who has control of security at night are really funny. Would stay again, although could be a little cleaner + more extensive information about the area when you arrive.

Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
18th Jun 2015

Nothing to complain about, except it was very quiet when I was there, hostel Didnt seem to organize a lot of activities.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
9th Apr 2015

Awesome place, only stayed one night though. Would stay again if I had time.

Cool & Chic Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
3rd Apr 2015

Only stayed one night, arrived late and left early mornin for trains. Pretty good location, really good rooms and facilities.

Berat Backpackers Hostel, Berat, Albania
22nd Jun 2014

Only stayed one night during the off-season in June, but it was great. Met amazing people and the athmosphere, staff and decorations of this place is great. The surroundings aswell. Clean and good facilities. All good experience.

Trip'n'Hostel, Tirana, Albania
18th Jun 2014

This place has the most amazing interior I have ever seen in a hostel. Location is good, staff is great but you could ask for it to be a little more clean. I was out partying one night and both doors were locked. Had to climb the wall to get in - probably there was another option for the night people but I didn't know. Next time I will ask.... An overall good stay.

Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry that you had to climb to get inside the hostel. We usually give keys to our guests for the night, but ,unfortunately, we did not inform you. We apologize and are sure that this will never happen again. Best wishes

Hostel Hikers Den, Zabljak, Montenegro
13th Jun 2014

Probably my best experience ever in a hostel, and I have been to many. It was purely because of the amazing owners and the other travellers that this hostel attracted. A family feel. Will definitely come back in the future.

Montenegro Hostel, Kotor, Montenegro
10th Jun 2014

Great place, organized good tours and bike rentals. Very helpful staff and good facilities. The common rooms arent very good and also the place closes at 12 pm, so I found it difficult to be partying there. A good place if you are more keen to explore the area then partying.

Villa Divine, Dubrovnik, Croatia
8th Jun 2014

Superb place and staff, they really want to make your stay great. Would stay again.

Thank you for your compliments! We expect you to be back soon! Good luck with everything! Warm regards from Villa Divine Team!

Porto Wine Hostel, Porto, Portugal
29th Nov 2010

This is a top-place. Only thing is that there are not a lot of people in the weekdays so its not so much fun then, you will be kinda lonely. The breakfast is the best Ive had in a hostel, and its warmer than other hostels in Porto right now. Its very clean and cosy.

Oporto Invictus Hostel, Porto, Portugal
27th Nov 2010

Staff is fun and atmosphere is nice, but... only one computer?

Center Valencia Youth Hostel, Valencia, Spain
23rd Nov 2010

This was perfect for me during my short stop-over in Valencia. I did not meet so many other travellers though, but thats not the hostels fault. Staff was really good and nice to me. Cant give one reason not to stay here. Maybe because they have a non alcohol-policy...?

Nuevo Suizo, Seville, Spain
8.0
22nd Nov 2010

Kinda wierd hostel. I was nice to people there, I only stayed one night so I cant really say wats bad and wats not...

Traveler's Inn Seville, Seville, Spain
15th Nov 2010

This place is really cool. I met fantastic people here and the staff is great and want you to feel welcome. They are not so strict about breakfast-times either. For this to be a top-place it should be a little bit cleaner, but this is really great value for money. Recommended!

12th Nov 2010

Excellent card key system, and very nice bar and a lot of activities going on! The terrace is amazing and they even have a pool there. Staff are really helpful and always smiling. But guys, if you would make the kitchen better and cleaner this would be a top-place to be. For somehow I did not have so much fun here though, but maybe it was because I was extremely lazy all my time at the hostel, and maybe I was unlucky not meeting enough people I liked. I would recommend this place.

Funky Cordoba, Cordoba, Spain
7.7
10th Nov 2010

This place is average, its alright for a short stay. I met really cool people there and liked the atmosphere, but the kitchen is not that nice and there are no lockers in your room. I had no problems with that though. And its kinda pricy for what you get, but still it was an alright stay in an alright hostel. The terrace that theyve got is amazing.

Las Musas Hostel, Madrid, Spain
8th Nov 2010

Very nice place. Staff makes you feel comfortable and the place is really, really clean, and breakfast is good aswell! They have got many computers and there´s a lot of people in the hostel who are fun and want to have fun, just like you. My stay was fantastic in many ways!

Orange Hostel Krakow, Krakow, Poland
21st Oct 2010

i like this palce a lot, cant put words to it. A lot of different types of people, all happy and friendly, good breakfast, relaxed atmosphere, smiling staff, I can go on and on...I just put words to it! Location is also the BEST because its not far to Kazmierz nor Main Square.

Flamingo Hostel Zakopane, Zakopane, Poland
18th Oct 2010

extremely clean and nice. met many cool people there and staff gave exellent information. A good place overall and Zakopane is a good place though I did not like it in the beginning it grew on me!

Zodiakus Hostel, Krakow, Poland
15th Oct 2010

Good place. Gave us dinnah and fun, and good tips. Staff is fun. But.why did you play Shakira loudly at 10 am on a saturday morning? I dont get it... And bathroom behind kitchen..haha1 Good place overall!

Orange Hostel Krakow, Krakow, Poland
8.7
11th Oct 2010

Very intense and fun hostel. If you can manage it, you going to have a blast, but there's no time for rest here!

Euphoria, Tallinn, Estonia
29th Mar 2010

This hostel rocks! I met awesome people! And the hostel is really small, which I like a lot. Good atmosphere!

7.0
26th Mar 2010

I didn't like this hostel so much...I just didnt have a lot of fun. Cheap, though. And good internet.

HelloBCN Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
8.7
27th Jan 2010

Would go again, I met so much fun people there! But its boring that you cant have your own drinks or food in there.

Hello Joakim, We�re so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. But of course you can have your own food!! We even have a fully equiped kitchen where you can cook your own food. However, because we have a bar we ask that people drink from the bar and not bring in their own alcohol. We hope you come back and visit us again!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
23rd Jan 2010

The staff was so fun and great. I also liked their systems with keys and locks. Perfect! Would love to stay again. Miss it a lot.

Indigo Youth Hostel, Valencia, Spain
6.0
23rd Jan 2010

Stayed for one night, did not enjoy that much. Was cheap though, but the people were boring.

Lisbon Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
18th Jan 2010

Just had to put excellent on everything. I thought it was a little bit to quiet though, maybe theres not so much people there in winter.