Reviews: bakhurinass9088

Casa Mara Cartagena, Cartagena, Colombia
2.0
27th Feb 2015

When I arrived to the hostel it turned out that my name was not in the list, although I had received the reservation confirmation and paid deposit. So I was just kicked out of the place and had to spend 5 hours walking in the heat, looking for another housing in Cartagena, which is extremely hard on Friday. The place I finally found was quite far from what I wanted. My weekend was ruined because of this.

The Dreamer, Palomino, Colombia
11th Jul 2014

The hostel is good, although the price is too high indeed. The location is so-so. It seems like Palomino is the only place in Colombia with no party at all. Fridays and Saturdays are dead. Nothing is going on at the beach, nor at the village. Nights are boring. We also didn't like cocktails at the hostel bar - it seems that they don't add alcohol there at all. We drank 4 cocktails that seemed alcohol-free (though they weren't) and payed 20 thousand (Happy Hour price. Normal hour would cost 40).

• Russia, Female, 31-40
The Dreamer Hostel, Santa Marta, Colombia
7.7
6th Feb 2014

Drinks in the bar were very unfull all the time. The location of the hostel is not very convenient, you'll always need a taxi

Dear Guest , Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your feedback. The drinks size is standard, they are also very cheap, from 2 dollars for a cocktail!! As the beauty of S.Marta are the surroundings areas, doesn't matter wherever you stay in the city, you'll need a cab to go around and visit the best areas (beaches and Sierra Nevada! - we are the closest to Tayrona too) Thank you very much again for staying with us! Fulvio, Manager Dreamer Hostel

• Russia, Female, 31-40
The Pit Stop Hostel, Medellin, Colombia
7.4
6th Jan 2014

The hostel lacks restaurant.

7.7