Reviews: saintaquarius2540

Location: China, Gender: Male, Age: 29

The location of the hostel is very good. It's next to the old Mosque. I like the style of the hostel.

I love this hostel. It is a really COOL place in Xi'an in August. The entire hostel is air-conditioned. The room is spacious and clean. The public area is also nice. I also love the bar at the entrance. My friend and me had a wonderful time there.

thanks for youe suggestion . have a good time .

I stayed in the hostel for 2 nights. This is a wonderful place and I love it very much. The room is big and there is wifi covering all the areas in the hostel. However, there is no aircon in the public area. When the weather is hot, the public area is totally empty and nobody want to stay there and communicate. It will be wonderful if aircon is also provided in the public area on the 2nd floor.

Shaolin Traveler Hostel

Dengfeng Shaolin Temple, China

This is a very nice hostel and I love it very much. The staff are nice and provided lots of useful information about Shaolin Temple and Songshan Mountains. I had a very good trip in Dengfeng based on the information. The location of the hostel is also very good.

The hostel is centrally located at the center of Pinyao Ancient Town. It's very suitable for backpackers. The public area is nice and I like sitting there and writing things. In addition, hostel staff are also very nice and helpful, but maybe a bit over-warm-hearted.

The hostel is centrally located in the heart of Pingyao Ancient City. It's a very good hostel and I love the public area. The staff are very nice. I will go back to the hostel again if I visit Pingyao city next time.

I booked the hostel 15 days in advanced. However, when I arrived, the staff told me that they have raised the price to 100 RMB per night per person instead of 35 RMB which was the priced when i made the booking. After negotiation, the staff lead me to a room outside of the hostel with very very basic sleeping facilities. they should inform me the price change in advanced. In addition, WIFI in the hostel was also not working when I stayed in the hostel.

Tianjin Cloudy Bay Hostel

Tianjin, China

the hostel is very clean and the location is very good. I like the location cause it's near the central business road- Binjiang Boulevard. I will stay in this hostel again if going to Tianjin next time.

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

After trying 3 hostels near the Zhangzizhonglu subway station, i came back to Dragon King Hostel. The 8-bed dorm is the best value for money. I extended my stay for another 3 nights thus I stayed in this hostel for total of 7 nights. I would recommend this place to all people visiting Beijing and willing to stay in a budget hostel.

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

This hostel is next to the Dragon King Hostel and belongs to the same owner. I tried this hostel for 2 nights and I love the traditional beijing courtyard hostel. The bar at the center of the courtyard is a good place to have a rest and do some reading.

Lucky Family Hostel

Beijing, China

This hostel is near to the heart of the beijing city center and I loved my one night stay here. The staff are very nice and friendly. The owner is also open and warm-hearted. I like the living rooms because it really gives me the youth hostel atmosphere. In one word, this is one of the best hostel i have ever stayed during my trip and I love it very much.

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

This is the first hostel i stayed in Beijing, and i only booked for 1 night for the 1st time. However, I found the hostel is very good. The location is good because it's near to the subway station. It's very clean and the staff are all very friendly. I would recommend everyone to try this hostel.

All Nations City Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

The location of the hostel is excellent, near to the Southern Cross train station, good for those cathcing early flights. However, the bedsheets are dirty and the rooms are not clean.

Claremont Guesthouse

Melbourne, Australia

This is the best hostel i have ever stayed in Australia. It's far beyond my expectation. The rooms are clean, tidy, and warm. The bathroom and bright and super clean. It's definitely worth your money.

The Maze Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

We stayed in The Maze for 1 night because we need to catch early flight on the 2nd day. The hostel is good for stay and close to the Central Train Station. The Twin Bed room is also clean. The staff are very helpful.

The Original Backpackers is good to stay if you are party person and here it's perfect to find someone to party together. The location is also quite good as it sits in the center of Kings Cross as many other hostels on Victoria Street. The staff are excellent and helpful in terms of everything.

Blue Mountains Backpacker Hostel

Blue Mountains, Australia

Overall the hostel is ok to stay if you are tight on budget and cannot afford expensive YHA hostels. This hostel is good and have very strong backpackers atmosphere. However, the mattress on the bed in the room caused me lots of trouble in getting into sleep as they are not comfortable and too soft. Other than this I would recommend this hostel to everyone going to Blue mountains.

Thank you for taking time out to write a review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do apologise for the mattress, we will look into this and hope it hasn't hindered your view on us. Thanks again

Sydney Harbour YHA

Sydney, Australia

This is definitely a must-go hostel in Sydney. The location is the best among all hostels here. You can see the Opera House from the top roof. The hostel is also clean and tidy, in both kitchen and rooms. The beds here are also comfortable,easy to fall asleep. I would recommend everyone to stay here for at least 1 night to experience The Rocks in Sydney. In addition, if you got time, go and try pancakes and steak in the restaurant called "The Pancakes on The Rocks".

Bondi Beachouse YHA

Sydney, Australia

The hostel is good if you want to stay for 1 or 2 nights in Bondi. It's close to the beach although still need to walk for several minutes.

Shuyuan hostel is a good place to stay in xi'an city. The location is fabulous. The hostel is still well maintained in a traditional Chinese style, fitting into the city. The staff here are nice and warm-hearted, however, the rooms are not very clean. This needs to be improved.

I booked 2-bed room on hostelwolrd.com. When I arrived on the day, the staff told me they don't have any 2-bed room left, only room with one big bed. I was so pissed off and I asked for a reason, the staff didn't give any reason, just kept saying they don't have any 2-bed room left. The staff then asked me if I still wanted that room, if not they will give the room to other people and I wouldn't get anything. The hostel disappointed me so much that I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay.

I like staying in this hostel. All my 3 huangshan trips I stayed in this hostel. The staff are nice and the rooms are good.

Spacious room, great location. I like this hostel. In a mega city with almost 20 million population, it's feeling so good to find a place to stay with spacious room and good location. However, the wifi Internet connection seems not working 24 hours, I have to pay if I go to the roof top bar. But still this is a good hostel to stay.

West Lake Youth House

Hangzhou, China

A good place to stay. The location is marvelous, just next to west lake. The staff are also good and helpful.

West Lake Youth House

Hangzhou, China

Clean and warm place to stay. I like the staff here. All are nice and willing to help. I would say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in hangzhou city.

Good place to stay in Tunxi town. Staff are all nice and willing to help.

Tiho Hostel

Quanzhou, China

The hostel is ok to stay as in quanzhou it's difficult to find a youth hostel for sole travelers. The location is ok, not too faraway from the city center. the staff are nice, but seems they don't have much bookings from hostel world. The rooms are clean and well maintained.

Good place to stay in gulangyu. Nice hostel and clean rooms.

YHA Wellington City