Reviews: miginis8646

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
Books Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
16th Jul 2014

The best stay i ever had. Helpful staff, good location next to street bars in lapa. Was ace!

• Lithuania,
Amsterdam Hotelboat, Amsterdam, Netherlands
9.0
2nd Sep 2009

The stay was great. I have lived in a four bed dorm, although the size of the dorm was probably suitable just for 2 people. Everything but that was excellent quality and I trully recommend 2 stay there.

• Lithuania,
Cowgate Tourist Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
8.0
27th Dec 2008

I enjoyed my time in the hostel. I stayed there with couple of my m8s in a 6 bed dorm. WC and 2 shower were renewed also the kitchen was awesome, although lacked some chairs. The down point was cleanliness; no one cleaned the hostel during my stay, but probably because we stayed during x-mas days. Also the rooms were quite cold and lacked a desk or couple of chairs. But generally I cannot complaint to much because we enjoyed our time. Go there and you\'ll enjoy it too.