Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 34

Hostel is in a good location close to town. If you are driving, parking can be a bit tough depending on the weekend. Karaoke at the bar.. Hilariously terrible!! Good times all around.

The free breakfast and supper was definitely a perk! As were the free activities! Everyone that worked there are extremely nice and helpful. I would stay there again if I return to San Diego. I really enjoyed my stay here.

Hi! Awesome!!! We are so glad you had so much fun at our hostel!! We enjoyed cooking and showing our guests a great time everyday! See you next time in San Diego!! :) Cheers, Bobby Owner

Clarence Castle

Toronto, Canada

This hostel is in a great location in downtown Toronto. Our room and bathroom were clean, and the common area with the kitchen and TV was quite nice. I do have comments which isn't reflective on the hostel, but more so for fellow backpacker. There is such a thing as hostel etiquette. Do you really need to sing in the bathroom at 3am when you get in?? Do you really need to slam doors and rummage through plastic bags at 5 or 6am? I've stayed here before, and will stay here again.

Good for a night or two in Lima. This was pretty close to the bus station to get to "old" Lima. The location over all was good. View from the bar was pretty good overlooking the park. Close to the handi craft markets, as well as shops and restaurants.

Marcilia Beach Bungalows

Mancora, Peru

Loved this place, could have stayed here for a month or two. This isn't a party place and is situated on a quiet beach between Los Organos and Mancora. The hosts were lovely people and I can't wait to go back here again someday.

Our train was really delayed, but they were waiting for us and knew who we were when we got there. The beds were very comfy with the warm duvet. And it was really nice to sleep with the rain. They did tell us they'd wake us up, but we weren't woken up. Maybe we just missed it b/c we were exhausted. The bathroom smelt bad but the shower was hot. Overall, average hostel.

Supertramp Hostel

Machu Picchu, Peru

Banana's Adventure

Huacachina, Peru

The best thing this hostel has to offer is the dune buggy tour with sand boarding. The tour was a lot of fun and I would highly recommend it. Not sure why they have a tent option listed as accommodation, since there really isn't anywhere to camp and you have to bring your own tent. They have a restaurant/bar. The prices and food are pretty much the same all around Huacachina. The dune tour is really the highlight of this hostel.

Niagara Falls Backpackers Hostel

Niagara Falls, Canada

This hostel has loads of character. It's not like any other hostel I have stayed in, it's more of a bed and breakfast. We felt more like we were guests in someone's home, than a hostel. Breakfast is a nice touch, the muffins were delicious! I'd stay here again if I were visiting Niagara Falls.