Reviews: jack1276

Location: Canada,

Staff knew what to do to provide solutions to my needs and wants. Clear information on facilities was given on check in. Maybe one thing I didn't like and could be improved was my shower experience. Whenever I went to the mens shower room, I felt like I was stepping into a dirty room. The floor had wet and dirt on it. An improvement could be to provide a tool and instruct everyone to dry the floor after using it if a cleaner is not always available to keep it dry and clean.

Galata West

Istanbul, Turkey

I think the staff was attentive and extended a hospitality to me. When I was trying to work out how to lock my room's door, a member of staff who was passing by noticed my struggle and showed me how to lock the door, which was great. Generally, I got effective answers to my questions about how to get to the airport using the tram and train, where the nearest supermarket is, and whatever I needed to know I found people helpful. Nobody tried to treat me in questionable ways. So it was convenient.

• 24th Apr 2014

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

My experience of El Pacha met my expectations, no complaints it was a pleasant stay. Easy walk to the shopping streets as well as the port and beach once you learn it. Any tear and wear that one might see after arrival such as no shower heads in some showers although maybe not very convenient is something one might expect in a riad hostel in the old town. After all, booking is done knowing that it is not a new boutique hotel. I can't complain about tear and wear related to the passage of time.

• 21st Jan 2013

Hostel Riad Mama Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

A centrally-located, friendly and easygoing home base for all for exploring Marrakech as well as getting out and in of freely for country and coastal excursions.

• 14th Jan 2013