Reviews: minnarantama2662

• Finland, Mixed Group, 25-30
Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7.7
31st Dec 2012

Really good basic hostel. Big ups for the fact that the central heating system worked well, at least our room (the one right next to the reception) was really warm. Breakfast was pretty good. People with disabilities should be aware that there are good rooms on the ground floor but you need to walk tricky stairs to the breakfast room.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
9.3
18th Jul 2011

The best hostel I ever stayed at. I didn't even want to leave for an evening out, since it was so much fun to hang out with other travellers in the hostel bar! I also loved that I could use the shower and towel right upon arrival at 10am even though I couldn't have my room yet. Very helpful staff. The room was very nice and the breakfast good too. The lounge area is very cool and I feel that they have given much thought to bringing travellers together even if they didn't know each other before.

The Best Hotel, Milan, Italy
8.0
15th Feb 2010

We were very satisfied with the double ensuite for a really good price. Warm, cozy, close to the station and many metro lines. Good towels and ok breakfast included. A nice place, quite worth its name!

Stargate Hostel, Rome, Italy
7.7
10th Feb 2010

We had a double private room and could not have found a room as nice in Rome for any less money - it was actually pretty and cozy. Heating was good, but turned itself off at least once a day, but the problem was always fixed when asked. Poor breakfast. Staff mostly very nice, location ok. Would recommend!

Siena Hospitality, Siena, Italy
29th Nov 2009

Everything was more than we expected! We got a great room with our own bathroom even though we booked a cheaper one, the service was great, location excellent, and the breakfast included everything we wanted at a cafe nearby! At least the Duomo-building was new, stylish and very clean with everything included. I have never been at such a good hostel, it was more like a hotel. Thank you very much!

9.0
15th Mar 2009

Would recommend to anyone who needs a basic place to stay right on the main street! Very nice staff, clean facilities and good condition.

Tone on Lex, New York, USA
6.7
22nd Nov 2008

Everything else ok but breakfast was pretty lame and the dishwashing not so hygienic. The biggest setback was our freezing room, and for that reason I would not recommend this hostel in the wintertime. Thanks for fun staff and good cleaning though!