Reviews: sdamiro3524

Mamatierra Hostel

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

cleanest hostel kitchen I've ever seen

Arica Surf House

Arica, Chile

A great place to call home temporarily. Thanks everyone! Very relaxed and chilled. Forgot to ask why my airport pickup was not there but took a collectivo and it was all good.

Grannys Hostel

Kuta, Indonesia

You feel like part of a family here. Very welcoming and always taking care of you. Food is good. If you want to be at the beach, then a little too far but there is transport for a cost. Sitting around listening to guitar and singing is great. I am going back before leaving Bali!

The Beach Village Backpackers

Koh Phangan, Thailand

I booked 3 nights and I'm still here one week later! That's how good it is!

Although there were only 2 toilets for all the 50 beds, it wasn't bad.

Tran Ly Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

The staff are more than helpful. I left 160,000dong in change at a shop while on a tour. The tour people wouldn't do anything but the next day, I found a card from the shop and showed it to the hotel staff. She phoned at least 3 people and finally got the shop owner to give me my money. The security guy handed me a helmut and took me on his motorbike to the shop for my money. This service goes beyond excellence. I am very thankful for the staff at the Tran Ly Hotel.

Hoa My I Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Although they advertise a swimming pool, it wasn't at this property but another one. A bit disappointing. However, the staff were very very nice and accommodating.

Jasmine Family Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

There are 2 properties, one not bad with a pool, but the other one is under construction. You get woken up at 7am by hammering and construction loud noise. I got back from a full day at Angkor Wat and was told I had to move. They brought me to the construction property. There is no common area to sit and meet people. Nothing. Very bad.

Eighty8 Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great hostel. Well done! Loved the pool, bar, menu, rooms, nice big beds. I wanted to stay much longer!

We wanted YOU to stay much longer.... thanks :-)

Vietnam Inn Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The rooftop was the best, good views, nice breeze, good reasonable food. It was definately the best place to be in Saigon, just a block away from the backpackers chaotic street. Close to a couple of markets and a nice park right across the street. The airport pick up was worth the $15.

The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This place was an oasis in the middle of a chaotic area of KL. Close to markets, food and transportation.

this was the best place ever. I just wanted to stay for a long time.

Traveller@SG

Singapore, Singapore

The staff was excellent, very helpful and friendly. Kitchen and breakfast good. Beds were very comfortable and the rooms nice and cool with air con, nice to come into after a hot humid day. I didn't like the bathrooms that much as the shower gets the toilet all wet and the floor always wet on your bare feet. Yuk!

Studios HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I booked a female dorm ensuite but it is a room attached to a mixed dorm in an apartment so there are 13 people total, mixed, sharing the bathroom. If I would have known I would be sharing a bathroom with boys, then I would have paid the cheaper price for the mixed dorm. There is no hostel atmosphere as we are in a different building in a separate apartment, which is fine as this is not that bad, but it limits you to meeting only the people in your tiny little apartment.

Casa Hospedaje Germania

Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

Not a typical hostel with a common room or kitchen for guests but the rooms are very clean with great showers. The host is very accommodating and very nice. I would definately stay here again.