Location Ireland, Gender Male, Age 38

Avalon House, Dublin, Ireland
2nd Nov 2015

Good location. Very good value for money. Decent breakfast. Quiet at night. Will stay again

My Friends, Florence, Italy
8.0
18th Jul 2015

Good Location. Close to the bus/ train station. but we kept getting lost! The place was nice and quiet . The breakfast was very basic but did the job. The manager Nadina was super friendly and helpful.

17th Jan 2015

Usual high standards. This is where I stay every time in dublin. Great value. Good location.

4.3
30th Dec 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights over New Year’s. We had a number of issues with this hostel. We stayed upstairs in the main building. The showers were FREEZING COLD all the time. There weren’t enough toilets upstairs. We could only find 1 toilet and it dint have a wash basin to wash hands. Also there was a USED TAMPON on the floor of this toilet for over a day! Some of staff were cold and unfriendly. The 2 English guys there were particular useless. There was a rude local guy in the bar too.

27th Oct 2013

This was my second time staying here. I stayed in a double bed with my Girlfriend. The room was clean, safe, warm and quite. The breakfast was good for a hostel. The staff were pleasant to deal with. I’ll stay again.

Cleeres Greensbridge House, Kilkenny, Ireland
9th Feb 2013

This is a great B&B. You can come and go as you please without any interference. The location is very handy. It’s quite but still within a very short walk of the city. The breakfast was good. The owner was friendly. Overall it was very good value for money. I’ll stay here again.

31st Jan 2013

I've stayed in Hostels all over the world but never in my own country. So I didn't know what to expect. I was very surprised. This place was very nice. It was clean, warm and safe and the location is very handy. I’ll definitely stay again.

• Ireland,
Bellavista Hostel, Santiago, Chile
4th Sep 2010

Great hostel, very secure and safe, wonderful location, excellent staff . Very homely place, hard to leave!