Dublin, Ireland

Usual high standards. This is where I stay every time in dublin. Great value. Good location.

• 17th Jan 2015

We stayed here for 3 nights over New Year’s. We had a number of issues with this hostel. We stayed upstairs in the main building. The showers were FREEZING COLD all the time. There weren’t enough toilets upstairs. We could only find 1 toilet and it dint have a wash basin to wash hands. Also there was a USED TAMPON on the floor of this toilet for over a day! Some of staff were cold and unfriendly. The 2 English guys there were particular useless. There was a rude local guy in the bar too.

• 30th Dec 2014

Dublin, Ireland

This was my second time staying here. I stayed in a double bed with my Girlfriend. The room was clean, safe, warm and quite. The breakfast was good for a hostel. The staff were pleasant to deal with. I’ll stay again.

• 27th Oct 2013

Cleeres Greensbridge House

Kilkenny, Ireland

This is a great B&B. You can come and go as you please without any interference. The location is very handy. It’s quite but still within a very short walk of the city. The breakfast was good. The owner was friendly. Overall it was very good value for money. I’ll stay here again.

Dublin, Ireland

I've stayed in Hostels all over the world but never in my own country. So I didn't know what to expect. I was very surprised. This place was very nice. It was clean, warm and safe and the location is very handy. I’ll definitely stay again.

• 31st Jan 2013

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Great hostel, very secure and safe, wonderful location, excellent staff . Very homely place, hard to leave!