Reviews: clo1009489

Location: France, Gender: Female,

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

I definitely recommend Casa D'Alagoa. The staff was really nice. Every night they organise a dinner with typical Portuguese food. Then, you have lunch with the whole staff which is great to get to know them better. The only bad thing about it is the price of the dinner: 7euros, I think it's a little expensive for what we have. Beds are really good and rooms are spacious. On the first night, I felt a little cold, but without saying anything, a radiator appeared in my room during the day.

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I enjoyed staying at Rossio hostel, but I think you can find better. The breakfast is the best one I have ever seen Rooms are spacious and bathrooms very clean. But bed are a little rough and if you are on the down, you can't sit on it (I'm 1m60 and couldn't) The thing I really dislike is the fact that the common room is closed during the night. Most of the staff was really nice but I felt that a few where judging and advertising for events in a way that I felt that I HAD to join and not SHOULD.

NS Hostel & Suites

Coimbra, Portugal

I enjoyed staying at this hostel. It is hard to find a cleaner place. Rooms are good The staff was nice but doesn´t speak English. I managed to get understood mixing my French and my Spanish but I think it is a problem in a hostel.

Rivoli Cinema Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I would definitely recommend to go to this hostel. The staff was really nice and really willing to socialize. Everyday there is something different, so when you are alone it´s great to meet others. The place is clean and you barely hear from travellers in other rooms.

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

I liked staying at the 360 hostel. When I arrived, the girl at the reception took about 15minutes to explain me interesting things to do and where I could buy food nearby. The staff was always willing to socialize and give you advices. Although, I think that the fact of not having a breakfast in the morning can be annoying especially when you are travelling alone. But the staff told me about it on arrival. It is also the first time I had to pay for the luggage room.

Hello How are you? Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review We don`t offer breakfast because in our experience most of the breakfast served at hostels are regular or bad. This is way instead we offer 24 hours coffee and tea service, and let the travelers decide their own breakfast. On the other hand we do offer 3 different dinners a week (twice paella and once pasta)! Hope you enjoy staying with us Kind regards 360 Hostel Staff!

Footsteps Backpackers

Santiago, Chile

I really liked staying when I was travelling to Santiago. The only thing that change each time is the staff which is usually good. The only thing I didn't really appreciate was when one of them was putting her music really high in the common room but told it to another member of the staff and it seems that they took it in account. Everything else was good, the owner of the place seem to manage it well.

Petit Recoleta Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I DON'T RECOMMEND this hostel. I'm travelling a lot and never had a that bad service. Rooms are small, we were 5 in a 6bed room and hardly know where to put our luggage. The staff, except for 1 o 2 person is really doing the minimum. My first day, I was trying to connect to internet to communicate with my friends in BA and could not before 4pm. My 2nd day, couldn't have anything for my early breakfast because the boss was not there. Also I learnt on the last day that I was entitled of a towel.

Hostel Park Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

I would really recomend this hostal which is really good. You have air conditionning in each room (which is more than necessary in Puerto Iguazu), a nice and CLEAN pool, a nice kitchen, nice staff... But there are a few things I disliked: - too few things to cook. they explained me that at first they bought a lot but everything is being stolen. While I was there, the pan disapeared. - having to pay 10pesos to take a shower after chek out.

Valparaiso, Chile

It was my $th time in the hostel and I still love it

Valparaiso, Chile

It's a small hostel where you feel good. It was my second time here and enjoyed it as well as my first time.

Footsteps Backpackers

Santiago, Chile

This hostel was good, but I think that 2showers for everybody is not enough. I was lucky that the hostel was not full, mostly that one of the shower didn't work. One of my friend that I met there told me that when the hostel is full, you have to wait about one hour in the morning to be able to take your shower. Except this, I spent a very nice time there.

Hey, just to let you know that actually was temporal difficulty. We now have all showers working fine. Take care!!

Che Lagarto Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

I stayed there one night and I think for the price it is fine. The room was not really clean and not in a very good status. But I spent a nice evening with other residents, as it seems that something is organized everyday.

Mendoza Backpackers

Mendoza, Argentina

Puerto Limon

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I spent a few days here and it was really nice, but really hot.

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

I spent one night in this hostel and slept really bad. I recommend it for poeple who really want to party.

Valparaiso, Chile

We spent christmas here and it was great. The hownwer bought and cook a lot of things for us. It´s a small and convivial hostel. You can go there alone and you will never feel lonely. I felt like at a friend´s place.

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

It is a very good hostel if you wish are travelling alone and if you want to go out a lot. But it is hard to sleep after 8 in the morning.

I liked staying in this hostel but I don't think it's the best one when you are alone. Also, my shower was cold because you can't regulate the temperature and some are cold others are hot.

Astor Victoria

It seems that it's a very good place when you come in London without knowing no one