Reviews: stschuster4464

Hostel K�ln

Cologne, Germany

I liked the location as it was quite near to the place where I had business to do. Staff was nice and helpful, breakfast included what I need for a business day. My single room wasn't the biggest one but hotel standard with TV and a very clean bathroom. The only thing I missed was AC as it was a very warm night.

Hotel Cala Inn Alajuela

Alajuela, Costa Rica

More B & B than hostel witha small but nice breakfast room. Ideal for coming from/getting to San José Airport.

• 13th Mar 2013

Casa Tranquilo Hostal

Monteverde, Costa Rica

Hotel Las Colinas

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Hot and strong shower, nice terrace - you could see El Arenal (if not cloudy!)

• 27th Feb 2013

Hostel Bekuo San Jose

San Jose, Costa Rica

Staff was really nice and helpful. But perhaps they could remove some special movies from the DVD-shelf as not everybody wants to listen to cruel torturing of people while working on the internet.

• 25th Feb 2013

Nomadas

Merida, Mexico

For me a more average hostel, but I stayed only one night. Staff was friendly, but a little unorganized. The breakfast was nice.

• 17th Nov 2011

B&B Le Gite Del Sol

San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

I stayed in a private room in the second property, that is just some 30 m up the road. This location is basic, but the room had normal size and was clean. Breakfast (served in the main location) was nice too. You can book bus tickets in the main location which is quite handy.

Hostal Casa Vieja

Mexico City, Mexico

Good location with only 1 minute to the metro.The staff was very friendly and helpful (by the way - they have maps) and available 24 hours. The hostel itself is very clean (including the kitchen) and I felt safe all the time. But it's definitively not a party hostel.

• 27th Oct 2011