Reviews: katdraude9442

• katdraude9442
  • Gibraltar, Female, 31-40
Annie's Place Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
23rd Jan 2014

Arriving in the middle of the day, it was very hot and I was exhausted. Laura checked me in to a lovely dorm upstairs that was cool and welcoming. It was beautiful and clean, especially the toliets and shared bathroom facilities. I ended up staying an extra three nights as they offered 3 nights for $60 which is unheard of in Australia. I peaked in the doubles which were gorgeous. Go there. Nice.

• katdraude9442
  • Germany,
Annie's Place, Alice Springs, Australia
6th Oct 2008

I loved my stay at Annies. The staff were incredibly helpful. Thanks especially to sarah for your help with the Mulga's tour I had a great time. Cool bar and good food, not expensive ($5). Even the girls who did the housekeeping were a happy bunch and kept everything so nice. I loved the atmosphere here. Would definitely recommend.