Reviews: dareau213715

Joan's Hostel, San Salvador, El Salvador
13th Apr 2014

Lovely and clean hostel in great neighborhood close to shops and restaurants. Amazing staff!!

La Tortuga Verde El Cuco, El Cuco, El Salvador
11th Apr 2014

Location, facilities and staff are super. The reason I put 94% not 100% is because cleanliness is number one priority for me, and this hostel bathroom shower was always sandy, the water was everywhere which was unsafe as u could slip n fall, and the garbage bin overflowing with used toilet paper.

24th Feb 2014

THE reason to come to David! Hostel owners should be learning from Andrea, the owner, how to run their hostels! I've seen 55 countries and perhaps at least 200 hostels but none like this before first of all because of the unique personal touch by the owner. It makes the entire experience when there's someone to genuinely help you in a foreign country. The hostel is highest metaphysical color of purple and I loved it it was sooo good all I'm going to say is I really love this place!

Gran Kahuna Hostal, Bocas del Toro, Panama
5.7
20th Feb 2014

When I arrived the hostel had no idea I had a reservation. The girl at reception was European and talked to the owner and got me a bed. The dorms were nasty and wet, sand everywhere, the toilet clogged. Some mornings there was no water in the toilet or shower. The other receiptionists were absolutely not interested in helping and were generally full of attitude. The kitchen is nasty.