Reviews: tombaker665954

Ekeko Hostel

Lima, Peru

The staff were very helpful with everything and the location is very useful for getting around the city. Good value for money and nice, clean room.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

A very nice and friendly hostel in an accessible location. Staff were very helpful and everything was nice and clean. Was out most of the day but enjoyed my stay there.

• 21st Feb 2013

Hey Tom! Glad you enjoyed yourself despite your short stay. Thanks for the review!

Rumblefish Adventure Inn

Phuket, Thailand

bit more quiet than we expected in terms of location but a nice hostel ran by great people

Thank you for staying with us. And yes, our location is definitely located in a quiet, serene and secured part of Kata. We hope you did enjoy the convenient of our location to Kata Beach, shops, restaurants, markets and also access to all of the great out door activities nearly? Have a nice trip.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

the people are the most helpful ever, taking me by motorbike to the bus station for free and helping me lots to get my wallet back when i lost it on a bus. great place!

Yellow House Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

i saw the famous rat while downstairs. cheap but fine, you shouldn't expect too much. breakfast on the small side