Reviews: tombaker665954

a 4 bed dorm was very big and clean. also a bonus that bed is done which is always a pain to do when you get there late at night. will return.

Dear guest, thank your for your comment. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Meininger City Hostel and looking forward to welcome you again. Your Meininger Team from Hamburg

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

I've stayed here before. It's very close to the station, clean and quiet which is what i was looking for.

Thank you very much for your review! We hope to see you again real soon! :)

Babelfish Hostel W├╝rzburg

Wurzburg, Germany

very nice hostel and very close the main station. dorms are a mix of bunk beds and single beds.

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

No plugs at all in the room from what I could see. The reception/bar was very loud but thankfully the noise was almost cut out in the room. I was just here to sleep rather than to socialise or party but bar looked very lively.

YMCA Hostel Basel

Basel, Switzerland

Not many plugs for an 8 bed dorm but only a minor inconvenience. the place was very close to the station and nice and clean.

my third time staying here and always good. the rooms are clean and comfortable! not too far from the Hbf on the tram and very good location for what I needed.

Antwerp Student Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

I arrived late and left early so didn't see any members of staff but was emailed with the door code etc. the room was basic and I couldn't use the locker as it was dirty. They have plugs in the rooms but not near the beds. Useful location from the train station.

Bed'nBudget Cityhostel

Hannover, Germany

The wifi was an expensive extra (5 euros a day) but otherwise a basic but very clean hostel. Very easy to find and convenient from the main train station.

Hotel Godwin Deluxe

New Delhi, India

Shiva Guest House Varanasi

Varanasi, India

A bit tricky to find by myself at night but the location is ideal as very well placed and a couple of minutes away from the Ganges. Everyone was really friendly and helpful there too!

Bilbao Central Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Really enjoyed my stay here. The place is big, very clean and the staff are very helpful.

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

The location of the hostel is excellent, it was clean and there are lockers for each dorm room.

Thank you for your review! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Enjoy the rest of your travels and see you again soon!

The location isn't that central but was good for me personally. the rooms are quite small but they are clean and towels provided.

Thanks for the feedback!! We are happy to know that you appreciated what we have to offer!! See you next time!

Ekeko Hostel

Lima, Peru

The staff were very helpful with everything and the location is very useful for getting around the city. Good value for money and nice, clean room.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

A very nice and friendly hostel in an accessible location. Staff were very helpful and everything was nice and clean. Was out most of the day but enjoyed my stay there.

Hey Tom! Glad you enjoyed yourself despite your short stay. Thanks for the review!

Rumblefish Adventure

Phuket, Thailand

bit more quiet than we expected in terms of location but a nice hostel ran by great people

Thank you for staying with us. And yes, our location is definitely located in a quiet, serene and secured part of Kata. We hope you did enjoy the convenient of our location to Kata Beach, shops, restaurants, markets and also access to all of the great out door activities nearly? Have a nice trip.

Yellow House Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

i saw the famous rat while downstairs. cheap but fine, you shouldn't expect too much. breakfast on the small side

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

the people are the most helpful ever, taking me by motorbike to the bus station for free and helping me lots to get my wallet back when i lost it on a bus. great place!