Reviews: tombaker665954

Hotel Godwin Deluxe

New Delhi, India

Shiva Guest House Varanasi

Varanasi, India

A bit tricky to find by myself at night but the location is ideal as very well placed and a couple of minutes away from the Ganges. Everyone was really friendly and helpful there too!

Bilbao Central Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Really enjoyed my stay here. The place is big, very clean and the staff are very helpful.

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

The location of the hostel is excellent, it was clean and there are lockers for each dorm room.

Thank you for your review! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Enjoy the rest of your travels and see you again soon!

The location isn't that central but was good for me personally. the rooms are quite small but they are clean and towels provided.

Thanks for the feedback!! We are happy to know that you appreciated what we have to offer!! See you next time!

Ekeko Hostel

Lima, Peru

The staff were very helpful with everything and the location is very useful for getting around the city. Good value for money and nice, clean room.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

A very nice and friendly hostel in an accessible location. Staff were very helpful and everything was nice and clean. Was out most of the day but enjoyed my stay there.

Hey Tom! Glad you enjoyed yourself despite your short stay. Thanks for the review!

Rumblefish Adventure

Phuket, Thailand

bit more quiet than we expected in terms of location but a nice hostel ran by great people

Thank you for staying with us. And yes, our location is definitely located in a quiet, serene and secured part of Kata. We hope you did enjoy the convenient of our location to Kata Beach, shops, restaurants, markets and also access to all of the great out door activities nearly? Have a nice trip.

Yellow House Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

i saw the famous rat while downstairs. cheap but fine, you shouldn't expect too much. breakfast on the small side

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

the people are the most helpful ever, taking me by motorbike to the bus station for free and helping me lots to get my wallet back when i lost it on a bus. great place!