Reviews: veronicaita

Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Delta Hotel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Everything ok!!!! Hot water, room and bathroom were clean. Great location. Friendly staff: Deep you are very nice, thank you for your help!!!

• 20th Jan 2013

Many thanks for your feedback and comments. Please do recommend Delta hostel to your family and friends if they visit Hong Kong.

Enjoy Inn

Lijiang, China

Amazing place in the old town. hot water, clean. The owner guided us to visit the old city for 1 day (hoe lovely he was)!!!!! They helped me to arrange the trip to to the tiger leaping gorge. I definetely recomand!!!

• 16th Jan 2013

Teddy Bear Hotel

Mt.Emei, China

Great location. Helpful staff. Good reatsurant. Hot shower. Owner is friendly. Good english spoken

• 13th Jan 2013

Great place to stay, clean and hot water. Helpful staff and very good english speaking. Everything is cheap: beds, food, drink. I would definitely recomend staying here.

We were in two girl: my sister and me. Dorm wasn't very clean (a lot of dust under the beds), bathroom and toilet were good. The heater worked well: the temperature outside was -16°C. We had our own breakfast and we ate our own food in the bar. Great location: just in front of the main train station.

• 22nd Dec 2012

The Court Hostel

The hostel is OK!! It is clean enough!! Tha breakfast is good!