Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

have to pay to use their computers, but free printing if needed. runs like a hotel with shared rooms. its clean and efficient.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

Awesome place to stay in Naples! Friendliest staff ever, everyone makes you feel at home and wants to show you the best places to visit in town! Would definitely stay here again when returning to Naples

Hostel Brikette

Positano, Italy

Awesome hostel in a beautiful place. I know more than one person who was a guest here and stayed on longer than expected. Best views of Positano from the deck. Great deals at the bar. Peter even took a bunch of us to the Path of the Gods. Grocery stores 2 minutes away, great restaurant right across the street.

Il Nosadillo

Bologna, Italy

just about 15 minutes from the center of town. small homely feel to the hostel. there is not a 24 hour reception but out of hours checkin can be accommodated.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

1 minute to the Duomo, less than 5 minutes to Galleria Academy. Perfect location. Computers free to use,

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

great hostel. 1 minute to grocery store, 2 minutes to train station. less than 10 minutes to old town. really clean and free use of computers. free breakfast and dinner too, just get there on time before everyone eats all the food! great lounge area to watch tv and hang out.

Overall the hostel was great. computers for use, chill out room was even better than the lounge room. I gave a lower rating for cleanliness only for one reason. After one night there, I've got many tiny raised itchy bumps all over. I dont know what it is so I cant say what they are. I havent stayind in a hostel for the previous month and didnt stay in another for over a week.

ALL STAR HOSTEL

First, you should know that the actual address you will be staying at might not be the one shown. You should try to find out what it is ahead of time. This company seems to own several properties and places you where they can. Upon arrival at the train station, you must call them and wait for someone to pick you up and take you to your location. I had to wait an hour as there was another person ahead of me that was not staying at the same place I was staying.

Astor Queensway

great for my needs. when i checked in I was a bit worried as to how quiet it would be that night because there was a sign advertising a beer pong game that night. to my surprise, I could not hear it at all. It took place in the kitchen which was downstairs.