Reviews: truska20004986

LimeTime Hostels – Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

My friend and I were staying in this hostel for carnival. We were sharing the room with 6 people more and the there were some days in which the bathroom was not very clean. The breakfast is not good at all, actually we were having breakfast outside most of the times. Every time you need the air-con you needed to go to the reception and ask for it. Sometimes we were really roasting inside the room and they sometimes were switching it off with no reason.

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Carnaval is a very busy period, with TONS of party people, and it is hard to keep everything super tidy and clean as normally... But, hey, it's Carnaval in Rio... Should worry more about where's the next bloco, no? :) AC is turned on at night for sleeping, and we can't keep it on the whole day. People are expected to go explore the city and party during Carnaval, not to be roasting in the room. Fact: Our breakfast is not that good. Does the job thou!

Pousada da Cachoeira

Ilha Grande, Brazil

My friend and I spent 5 days in Pousada Cachoeira and we loved it! It was so beautiful and everything very clean. The breakfast is the best with some home-made sweets by the owner a very nice lady. We stayed in a double room which was perfect for my friend and me. Air-con works perfectly and the bathroom was inside the room. We really liked the surrounding area as it was like being in the jungle! really beautiful! the location is very nice a bit separated from the beach so it is more peaceful!

• 21st Feb 2014

Glaros Hotel

Ios, Greece

Maria the owner is very nice and helpfull. she adviced us what to do in Ios. The place is in Gialos beach which is the most quiet beach in Ios so perfect to relax far away from the milopotas party beach. The rooms are very simple but having the balcony in front of the sea makes the place very cosy and confi. We could see the sunset from our balcony and it was very nice. The only thing is the breakfast that it is very simple and little. But overall experience very nice.

• 26th Jul 2012

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

Governor Robinsons

Perth, Australia

the hostel is fine in general but you have to be prepared for the bugs!!!there are a lots!!even if the hostel is very clean there are a lot in the nightand they suck your blood very drastically!!!the hostel is nice quiet but with the perfect amount of people to talk..i felt really at home here..but the bugs!UGHHHH!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

book it!no doubt!its really nice!!location just amazing just 10 minutes from alexander platz!very clena and good atmospehre to travel alone!!many australian!be careful!!jajaja