Reviews: viajedereina126

Location: South Korea, Gender: Female, Age: 26

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Location, staff, atmosphere all nice. Close to the railway station, kind staffs. Also they have a cosy bar to have a great time with some drinks. However, my room was a disaster. It was 10 mixed dorm. The beds have no side bar(?) to avoid falling to the floor, and I had to sleep straight like mummy not to die. No airconditioner, the only fan was fixed and the whole room was terribly hot. Shared shower room smells bad. Heard the other rooms are not, but at least this room isn't recommendable.

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

Close to the railway station, and easy to find. Kind staffs ready to help. As the whole building is hostel, you may find many travellers to get along with. Well equipped facilities (kitchen / water dispenser / laundry service, etc). Well airconditioned. Also good to take a walk to the major touristic points (Duomo, Uffizi, etc). One thing I was dissapointed with was the bed. Not bad really, but the ladder on the bed seemed very weak, and worried of falling down :( Anyway good to stay.

B&B Delfino Blue

Genoa, Italy

Great! Close to the station (10 min by walk, easy to find) near the port side (can be seen by the window). The room was cosy and spacious. Also the staff woman was very kind. Actually I stayed only 1 night and had to leave very early morning (6 am), and she had prepared the breakfast though the original time for breakfast starts at 8 am. Highly recommendable and I'd like to stay there if I had any opportunity to visit Genova again.

Grazie! Yeah Won Do A big KISS. Ciao! Fulvia

Hotel Montevecchio

Turin, Italy

Close to the railway station, 10 min by walk also easy to find. Quiet & comfort room. The hotel seems old one, but with the care it seems cosy and clean. Thanks to the good location, it's good to take a walk to the city centre & go shopping. Also the staff is very kind and ready to assist. The breakfast was also well prepared with various kind of things. Recommendable.

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

The hotel is cosy, clean & well equipped room, atmosphere, etc. However there're 2 main problem. 1. adress on the website is false. There's only an office to guide. The real one was quite far from the office (with the big luggage it was very tough). If you take the waterbus(?), it would be more convenient to get there. A busstop near to the hotel. Anyway the location itself isn't bad. 2. No Wifi. Actually I didn't have problem as I used my roaming phone. but someone will need to be connected.

Funny Palace Hostel

Rome, Italy

Very closed to Roma Termini Train Station (Shuttlebus from the airport just arrives here also) and the staffs are kind, ready to help. Cosy room & free security locker. Great for budget travellers.

Baan Gafiyah

Krabi, Thailand

The staffs were very kind and ready to help us. The room were cozy and clean despite of such cheap price. My trip to Krabi was more wonderful with Gafiyah guesthouse.

Ss Surfcamp

San Sebastian, Spain

The location is perfect, very close to the beach and the room was ok. The problem is that there are not enough bathroom.

La Alianza Hostel

La Coruna, Spain

The staff was so nice that i felt so comfortable during my stay. The location is perfect, near the main street and just beside of la Plaza de Maria Pita. The only thing I didn't like was that each room doesn't have window. But it's okay to stay some days.

Orient Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staffs are so nice, and the location is perfect. Very close to St.Sofia Cathedral and Blue Mosque.

When I saw the hostel at the first time, I was really disappointed with it, because it looked awful, but in fact I really enjoyed it. At least they have hot shower, breakfast, clean kitchen,... The staffs are very kind and the facilities are okay. And the location is really good. It takes just 5 minutes from Gran Via, the high street in Madrid.

Nuevo Suizo

Seville, Spain

I stayed there only 2 days, but I really enjoyed it. And the location was perfect. It's just in the centre of Sevilla and if you take the bus to Sevilla, you can walk to this hostel from the station. The only thing I didn't like was the bathroom. They don't have enough bathroom, so if you take much time in bathroom, I don't recomend you to go there. But except this, it's really good place. The breakfast, coffee and tea are free. And the staffs are very friendly.

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

I think that this hostel is okay, except the bathroom. The staffs are really nice, breakfast is nice, the room is ok and the location is perfect. But I really couldn\'t stand the bathroom. Whenever I went to take shower, I had to stand smell. And the shower booth wasn\'t very convenient. But It\'s okay if you stay here for just 1 or 2 days...