Reviews: paulynnita

Location: Mexico, Gender: Female, Age: 34

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

Very basic facilities, tiny common room (only 1 table), old and smooshy beds and noisy rooms. However, if all you need is a hot shower and a place to crash at night in a safe and excellent location just a few steps from the Vatican (which is all I needed), this is the right place to stay!

Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

Took me forever and many wrong tiny little roads to find the place (the "directions" are very unclear and ambiguous!), however, once there, the staff were super nice, friendly and helpful. Rooms are super nice and clean. Wifi in the rooms and breakfast for 2€ is not bad.

Amour d' Auberge

Marrakech, Morocco

Very friendly and helpful multilingual staff, good breakfast and coomon areas always clean. Loved my stay here and if I were to go back to Marrakech I would dfinitely stay here again!

Dar Lalla Kenza

Fez, Morocco

Great value for money: beautiful and quiet riad, clean rooms, good breakfast, free mint tea in the evenings, free wifi in all the rooms.

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Great value for the price! Free WIFI and breakfast and pasta dinner included. I would definitely stay here again.

Guesthouse Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

Except for the staff's lack of helpfulness and good mood (never smiling, always too busy, sometimes even rude), everything else was wonderful. Breakfast is the best I've ever had at a hostel! Big commun areas, dining room, lobby with TV, bar, store. Free unlimited WIFI.

Hostel Sphinx

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The receptionists weren't the kindest ones I've met but the hostel is clean, located in a safe area and within walking distance to the city center. Breakfast is OK although the eating area/common room is small for the amount of guests.

Two of the lockers in my room didnt work including mine so I had no place where to keep my valuables. Breakfast was excelent and although the rooms are a bit small, the bunk beds are very confortable and quiet.

Emerald Palace

Florence, Italy

Excelent location in nice and safe area with train station and main sites within reach by foot.Very friendly and helpful English speaking staff.Even thoough it says no breakfast included we did get cofee, tea and all the toast and jam we wanted in the morning (this is basic breakfast for me).Free use of fridge and microwave.Free WiFi that works even in dorms or you can use their computer (also for free) if you dont have a laptop. I would definitely recommend this place and go back there.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

The only thing I would complain about would be security since theres no keys to neither the hostel nor your room (you do get a personal locker though: bring your own padlock!)and the shower curtains are kind of see-through. Other than that its very clean, well located (all main sites within walking distance) and there\'s free WiFi and guest kitchen. They also vending vending machines if you dont like to cook.

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

My best hostel experience so far! Patricia and the staff are amazingly kind!The hostel is very spacious, clean and the meals are good (both in taste and amount). Its centrally located and everything (train station, Rialto, piazza San Marco) is within walking distance. Theres a gondola station just a few steps away. Would definitely go back there!