Reviews: ivavucak635

Location: Croatia, Gender: Female, Age: 36

Akinabalu Youth Hostel

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Nice staff; we were able to book a tour to the jungle through them (was excellent!); lockers for valuables available; great location especially for Sunday market. Spacious common area. Room had no window, but A/C works so it was ok. Wi-Fi signal good. Bathrooms are clean. Breakfast is basic (just jam and toast), but there are many places to eat outside. All in all, great value for money and I would stay there again.

Comrade Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Great location, minutes walk from Red Square. stairway looks bad, but once you enter the hostel it is really nice and modern. Atmosphere was so-so, we didn't really get the chance to meet people, even though they have very nice common area. Showers were not the cleanest (because they're cleaned once a day and some guests made quite a mess) and in one of the bathrooms there was no cold water. Other than that, our stay was pleasant, staff is really nice and polite and I would come back again!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Croatia

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Overall, my stay was ok. I stayed in a 3 bed dorm; it was clean (even had tv), but was very small. My only complaint is that bunk bed was squeaking loudly with every move. Staff was super nice and friendly and common area is really nice and spacious. I read some complaints about WiFi, but I didn't have problem. They don't organize many activities, but they have leaflets with information about different things you can do. Location is good; close to metro and easy to reach from the airport.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Great and friendly place:)) I stayed in a dorm; beds are comfortable and you can really have a good night sleep! Room is air conditioned and spacious; there are really big lockers and you get a key. Breakfast is included, is huge and really good. Clean towels. Clean bathroom. Great atmosphere! WiFi excellent. And, above all, staff is the best (Kim and David, thank you for all your help and advice)!! I booked Sapa and Halong Bay tours at the hostel and both were great.

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

Great hostel at a great location. Rooms are spacious with comfortable beds; bathroom is a little small, but clean. Very nice and cozy common area, delicious breakfast (included!) and great staff. They have selection of tours at fair price that can be slightly modified to your schedule (e.g. we took Dead sea tour in the afternoon instead of regular morning departure) if other passengers are ok with that. I would recommend this hostel anytime!

• 20th Apr 2013
  • Croatia

Aston Hostel Rijeka

Rijeka, Croatia

They were in the middle of renovating the place so I could hear workers and staff all the time. Bathroom was being painted with no sign to use another one, but when I asked for a place to shower they told me to wait and cleaned another one. Other than that - it is clean and at a good location. No common area, except for the balcony. Bed was ok, linen wasn't fancy but smelled nice. Sound isolation is so-so. No electricity plug in the bathroom. No character. But when they redecorate, who knows..

Anjali Inn

Mumbai, India

Nice hostel, I would stay there again. Staff is great; gave us lots of tips. I was in 4 bed room and we had normal beds, not bunk beds which was great. Close to everything.

Jollyboys Backpackers

Livingstone, Zambia

Great bar and I love your colourfull sofas in the lobby:))

Reykjavik Backpackers

Reykjavik, Iceland

Clean and spacious bathrooms. Clean rooms and nice beds. Staff is amazing: they really went out of their way to recommend tours and destinations to us! Breakfast is not included (we first thought it was); you can buy it at the reception/bar area. Location is great, in the busiest street in the city center.

Generator Hostel London

Doors to the rooms close very loudly. It is a big place and all night people were coming in and out their rooms, banging doors; it was very loud. Good things are security, cleanliness, lots of space in the shower, hair drier in the bathroom and friendly staff.

Mundo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Facilities were spotless! Great staff; they were very nice and helpful! I enjoyed my stay very much!

St Christopher's Village

Great hostel! I recommend staying here!

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

We stayed in private room in a separate building; had practically our own bathroom (which was cleaner than in most hostels) and it was really comfortable! Location couldn't be better:) I'd recommend the place!

Astor Queensway

It is a cute hostel with friendly staff (especially one Australian guy). As for security, guy who cleaned our room left window open twice. Also, we didn't have bathroom in the room and toilets available were 2 floors away. They were not very clean, but it wasn't that horrible either (shower was near the room, but also not very clean). Location is perfect. All in all, not bad; we'd stay there again; only in one of the rooms with toilets!