Reviews: freestyle1a4454

• USA, Female, 31-40
17th Dec 2015

Great hostel; the rooms are very clean and it's a great place to meet locals and fellow travelers.. If you're looking to stay in a place that's a bit more chill and quiet, this is not the place to stay.

• USA, Female, 31-40
Pyrenees Home Stay, Agra, India
6.3
20th Mar 2014

This hostel has two really great things going for it, first is the rooftop restaurant. The food was great; I highly recommend the French toast. And the second is the ability to meet follow travelers to discuss experiences as well as do's and don't 's. The hostel itself is pretty average. They have Indian style toilets that were cleaned daily, but still looked gritty and dingy. If you're in Agra for just a night and don't want to pay much for accommodation, this place will due.

• USA,
Evgenia Villas & Suites, Santorini, Greece
8.7
30th May 2009

George was great! Extremely helpful. My only complaint of the entire stay was the water temperature during off peak hours. I found when I took showers at 6:30 or 7am there was no hot water. The same held true if I took showers at 11:30 at night. Other than that the hostel was great. I was nicer than some of the other 4 star hotels I stayed in while in Athens.