Reviews: twlamtw6469

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Near Metro, airport and road. Noisy at night as it is next to a main road. But close to restaurants and supermarket, which is a nice choice if you wear an ear plug at night or if you don't mind traffic noise. The washrooms and shower rooms are in rooms only, which can be a bit dirty after a few people using. Only 1 washing and drying machine, but it is rather inexpensive compare to other hostels, hence I have washed my clothes twice during my stays.

Hey - uh this area can be very busy, but you are in the center of London :) Still, thanks on reviewing us, and hope to welcome you again here! Cheers - M team

Very nice breakfast and Korean dinner. I was always late but they always leave me my breakfast and dinner. Very home-like atmosphere. Only a bit far from city centre but it's safe (no one nearby at night, not even thief I guess).

A bit far away from central London. One staff was a bit stubborn by saying my luggage has to be charged one night if I want to store it there overnight (although it was not charged after all). Other staffs are friendly and the beds are quite large with curtains for privacy.

Not as good as my stay 5 years ago. Probably it's because it's popular now, too many tours in this hostel, hence becomes noisy with quite a number of kids and teenagers here.

Fun Taipei Backpackers

Taipei, Taiwan

Kevin is kind enough to help us to arrange a lot of things. However, you may have to expect that you will not be able to see him as the only way to contact him is through the phone call from the security guard.. Which is I think a bit unsecure... But the security guard is after all friendly :) the rooms are beautiful but some with strange storage and too much travel brouchers inside the cupboards.. Which makes me thing strange and untidy..

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

• 27th Dec 2011
  • Hong Kong

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Too many bugs..... but if you don't mind those bugs and you are a natural lover, this is your BEST choice!

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

It is not as close as you imagine to the city center. But it's close to metro station, anyway. The setting is beautiful. The shower is simply wonderful. So worth a stay.

This is my 2nd time living in this hotel like hostel. I simply like it!!!

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

overall it's a good stay. but the toilet need to be kept a little bit cleaner.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

need to do more clean up!!!

The Old Dairy

Liverpool, England

The address in Hostelworld was wrong. Luckily, the host gave us a drive. This hostel is wonderful!

Well Cottage

Bristol, England

It's far away from city center. If you go there by rail, try not to get off from Patchway station. It's absolutely dark, dangerous and far from the hostel at night. Therefore, it's better for the hostel to provide us with more detailed direction except from that of motorway but with some public transportation guide. Except from these, staff is excellent. She helped us to book taxi. Moreover, the room is clean and with TV. Breakfast is fantastic and great!!! If I have chance, I will go again.