Reviews: awharvard8950

Sabah Pansiyon

Antalya, Turkey

All I can say is that our stay was effortless. No hassles and friendly.

Padikkal Recidency

Cochin, India

Good young manager who tries very hard to look after you. Thank you!

Castle House

Goa, India

Would certainly return if in the area. Do suggest staff be friendly with guests but not become too familiar. Thank you!

The best place I have stayed in 15 countries!! Thank you :)

Suraj Guest House

Varanasi, India

This place had a really good feel about it and the owner did not try rip us off like some others. Thank you!

Please sort out the damp smell in the rooms. Also do not fall into the trap of cheating customers - the benefits are short-lived. You are getting awfully close to crossing the line.

Suryaa Villa

Jaipur, India

I would certainly return but do not cross the line where you start cheating the customer (take chances). The room was really nice as well as the supply of toilet paper ;). Thank you!

Hotel Singhe Empire Dx

New Delhi, India

I really enjoyed the taxi driver your manager arranged for us for 5 days. It was also a good deal. Your "bad" rating is a little unfair; for Delhi I believe you are running a fairly good business. Thank you!

Bodhi Tree

Kolkata, India

Highly recommended. My girlfriend and I are 38 / 40 and found this spot really delightful. If you are on a spiritual journey or just looking for a place with a good feel then start here. Ravi the manager will arrange a taxi at a cost and you can then visit all the Hindu temples, a Buddhist temple close by and see all the other sites. It's fairly quiet but still very close to all the hustle and bustle :-) The owners have put a lot of effort into the decor!!!

Marko Polo

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I loved it so much I stayed 2 weeks. The children aged 16-26 speak English / are friendly. The mom looked after me like a son forever offering shooters in the AM! The location suited me 100% as I did not want to be too close to the hustle and bustle of the old town, but close enough to walk. There is a bus stop 30 m away. It was a home away from home and really cool to cook supper in their kitchen, where I chatted to other guests & the family. PS: the daughters are pretty & intelligent!