Reviews: heathertunnell6578

Ullapool Youth Hostel

Ullapool, Scotland

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

The showers were not my favorite but the hostel experience was fantastic - everyone was so nice!

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Astor Queensway

The hostel was having a bad day I think so hopefully this doesn't happen all the time but when I got there the internet was down, the key card maker was broken (so I had to be let into my room each time I needed to go in), and the AC was broken on what just happened to be the hottest day in London... ever. Again, it seemed like it was just a fluke and everyone was really nice about it but it made for an uncomfortable stay.

Kilronan Hostel

Aran Islands, Ireland

This hostel is located directly over the pubs and busy street - great if you are partying but not the best location for sleeping. The breakfast was only toast which was disappointing. The place was very secure and clean and good value but the staff was pretty terrible. They were perfectly friendly but gave me all sorts of incorrect information about tours and ferries to the islands, etc. Go directly to the travel offices and don't book through the hostel!

Hello Heather. Thank you for staying with us. Sorry if we gave you incorrect information, it was unintentional I assure you. We have some new staff training with us for Summer who may not be fully up to speed yet with all the tour details. Sorry again for this, I hope everyone made you feel very welcome while you were staying with us. Happy travels from ~ Barnacles crew

The Hideout Hostel

Dingle, Ireland

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Joys Accommodation

Kinsale, Ireland

The Security was not great - though there weren't many other people staying there to feel threatened. My door was left open by the staff with the key in the door a couple of times. The staff was not very helpful in terms of what to do, where to eat in town, and not super friendly either. They gave me a key to the front door for late at night that the owner apparently knew didn't work and I got locked out. It could have been a super cute, nice place, but they still have some kinks to work out.

The door to your room was temporarily left open while the bin was being emptied. There are piles of Brochures near the entrance with places to eat and visit. There is also a Tourist Information Office in the Town. You were given a NEWLY cut key which needed a little patience the first couple of times it was used. Why would I deliberately give out keys which do not work, and have staff and guests disturbed at 4 am when you returned from your night out. !!

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Located right over a bar but wasn't noisy. Very nice place to stay - close to the bus station but far enough away that feels like you are in the city!

Astor Victoria