Reviews: josepb20057278

Location: Spain, Gender: Male, Age: 41

American Dream Hostel

New York, USA

Very good hostel, I would definately come again. Very good location and friendly and helpful staff. Single room a bit small but enough for sleeping. Breakfast with varied food enough to keep going for the whole morning.

Tourist Hotel Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

The hostel is quite well located and works more like a hotel than a hostel. The Scot guy in reception is very friendly and kind. Considering the high prices in Switzerland I think this hostel is good value for the traveler.

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

I really enjoyed this hostel. I think it has everything one might expect from a good hostel. The dorm was clean and spacious, with a big locker where I could even fit my luggage. Girls in reception area were very friendly and helpful and the live music in the evening was great. Location is 5 minutes walk from the center and one minut from the Tesco Supermarket. I really recommend it.

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

It's a small hostel which it makes it easier for solo travelers to establish conversation with other travelers and the manager is very friendly and gives you all can of information. Very nice art-noveau decoration. It's not in the center of town but it only takes a 15 minute walk to get to the Grand Place, less if you take the underground. I really liked this hostel.

Grand Hostel Berlin