Reviews: andrelorente8418

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
6.0
13th May 2013

The "free shuttle to the airport" is a lie. When I arrived at the airport, I called the hotel to pick me up and they said I had to pay extra $400BHT if I wanted to be picked up.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
5th Mar 2013

This place is awesome and the guys that works here are outstanding! Bobby took care of my reservation even when I needed to postpone it 2 nights due to canceled flights, and Bridgite (sorry if I wrote it wrong!) checked me in flawlessly upon my arrival! I stayed in a private room with a single bed because the hostel was full, but it was a very economic price and it definitely worth to rest in a private bed after 3 days of canceled flights. Thank you for everything guys!

Glad to hear that we able to make your trip easy! We are here to show you a good time! Thanks again for staying with us!

• Brazil,
15th Nov 2008

I've stayed in hostels in Rio de Janeiro, New York, Miami, San Diego, and by far, this was THE BEST! The staff is so nice, thanks for all of them!