Reviews: miche_8161986

Montenegro Hostel Podgorica

Podgorica, Montenegro

Amazing staff, very accommodating and helpful. A small hostel so it is easy to interact with other travellers. Convenient location near the main bus station. Thanks guys!!

Casa Caracol

Cadiz, Spain

Nice chilled out hostel with comfy beds. Was charged 2 euros just to store luggage for the day

Patio 19

Malaga, Spain

Charming place to stay in Malaga

Generator Berlin Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Hostel very new with cool aesthetics, clean comfy beds and nice hang out areas. Would recommend the generator in Berlin!

Villa Jezerka

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Unfortunately I didn't find the host welcoming, kind or helpful towards us during our stay. I was travelling with my older parents taking them on a trip around Croatia for 2.5 weeks and this was our most unenjoyable stay. Abrupt, cold and care -less would be more the words to describe the hospitalilty. Perhaps he was having a bad day - who knows! Our room was facing the main road and we could hear the traffic at night. The room was cllean and close to Mukinje bus stop for onward travel.

• 30th Jul 2013

ORANGE

Hvar, Croatia

Very pleasant stay! Not a party hostel which suited my needs as I was traveling with my parents. Good facilities and in easy walking distance from the ferry port. The host was very helpful and friendly and we enjoyed our time! Would recommend this hostel!

• 28th Jul 2013

Rooms Laura

Split, Croatia

I stayed here with my parents in Room Laura for 2 days. There were no communal kitchen facilities available for our room accomodation which was not made aware to us on Hostelworld website. The 'reception' area was right outside our door and we felt abit caged in our room as there was also limited common area. Interestingly, there were many unknown winter jackets hanging inside our wardrobe in our room?!?! The room was clean and in excellent location to the palace, bus station and ferry port.

• 26th Jul 2013

Apartments Radulj

Mljet, Croatia

Nice stay not far from entrance to Mljet National Park in Polace. Very accommodating and friendly owner of Apartment Radulj and was helpful with our needs. Taking my parents on a holiday in Croatia and they enjoyed staying here. Lovely balcony facing the water to enjoy breakfast and to relax. Good value accomodation!

• 24th Jul 2013

Old Sailor Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Thank you! My parents enjoyed their stay at your guesthouse.

• 22nd Jul 2013

Elephant Backpacker Sydney

Sydney, Australia

was generally pleased with the hostel, nice clean beds and shower facilities. My only critique would be inadequate staffing at the front desk- only 1 staff on sat. we waited a good 15 minutes at least!