Reviews: sebastienmouledous8607

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

This hostel is well located in the heart of Glasgow. It is a very big hostel so the atmosfear is cold... But There isn't anything better in Glasgow so my advise is to go there!

• 10th Oct 2014

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The staff is nice, the location is very good in the middle of the Florida street. The staff is friendly and helps you with oyur questions. They organize a lot of events such as futbol games. It is a very very big hostel so if you like this type of hostel you will be happy! In my opinion the atmosphere is not great due to the fact this hostel is too big. But it is an OK place to stay in BA.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Very nice place to stay in Iguaçu. The pool side and the bar are great. The staff is friendly, and the hostel is well located in the center of Iguaçu. The only negative point is that they made some mistakes with my booking and instead of being the 6 people in the same room we were in 3 different rooms (2+2+2). Apart from that, it was great. It was my second stay there, and I recommend to stay in this hostel.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Globetrotter

Hello Sebastien, We feel sorry about the mistake with your booking, but we hope you enjoyed our hostel and your staying with us. Maybe when you come back to Brazil you can stay again with us and have some party and drinks. See you

Che Lagarto Hostel Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

Very nice place to stay in Paraty, very close to the city center. The staff is very friendly, and they organize transfers to Ilha Grande. I recommend to stay in this hostel. The only negative point concerns the cleanliness of the room that was not very good but it is perhaps not the case for all the rooms.

• 15th Feb 2014

Ô de Casa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Perfect hostel to stay in SP. The location is great: in the heart of the nightlife area, and only 10 min walk from the metro. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel is not too big, and very beautiful. I highly recommend to stay there!

• 14th Feb 2014

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Perfect hostel!!! The staff is very helpful, they take time to give you a lot of explanations and information about the city (sightseeing, restaurants, parties, etc) and the things to see around the city (Auschwitz & the salt mines). They can coordinate tours for you. A last thing, the location is very central. So, do not hesitate to go there, you will enjoy for sure!

• 3rd Oct 2013

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

In this hostel there isn't any friendly atmosphere. It is too big and there isn't any nice area where travelers can meet other traveller's. But Unfortunately i dont think there are good hostels in Glasgow. You Will definitely not come to Glasgow for its hostels. So you can Chose this one because it is cheap and very well located but as soon as you have done thé Check-in, leave your bag in the room and go away from the hostel! Only côme back for sleeping, ahah!!!!

• 12th Jul 2013

Buenos Aires, Argentina

It was my third stay in Milhouse and I still enjoy it a lot!!! The hostel and the staff are so great, I highly recommend it!!!!

• 22nd May 2013

Dream House Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

Great hostel, I highly recommend it! The staff is very helpful!!! A special thanks to the girl who speaks french (j'ai oublié son prénom, pardon.........) The location is perfect, just at the beginning of the Andryivski usvitz. The hostel is very clean and comfortable. The staff gives you good advices for the places to go out!!! Thanks again to all the staff!!

• 2nd Nov 2012

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel, one of the best hostel I have seen in my life! Great location, great staff (Pedro is a great guy, with a lot of energy!). Moerover they serve dinner every night with portugueses specialities. It is very friendly, and the food is excellent (thanks Isabel, you are a great cooker and you are always smiling). to conclude, I highly recommend this hostel to everybody who would like to have fun in Lisboa! And thanks again to all the staff!!!!!!!!!!

• 18th Oct 2012
  • Globetrotter

Nice place to stay in Cusco!

• 21st Apr 2012

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice hostel. Perfect location, very clean. The guy of the staff (I don't remember his name) is very friendly.

• 9th Mar 2012

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Location is perfect. It is very close to the Bukit Bintang MRT station and to the nightlife places. it is definitely a perfect location. Moreover it is clean and safe. However it is not a party hostel, it is very quiet, but I recommend it.

• 10th Dec 2011

Palenque Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

Nice hostel in the center of Cordoba. The rooms and the bathrooms are large compared to the other hostels I have been in Argentina. But it is not a party hostel.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This was my second stay in this hostel and I higly recommend it!! It's one of the best hostel in the world. The staff is great, and it's a perfect place to have a lot of fun.

Classic Inn Budget Hotel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very good hostel, the staff is very helpful and friendly!!!

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Perfect place to stay in Iguaçu. Very central location and very good staff!!! The bar area with the pool side is great to have a drink and the coktails preapred by Eddy are very good!!!!! I highly recommend this place!!

Ciudad Vieja Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Very nice hostel. Very central location. The 3 girls of the staff are very nice and helpful!!!! They have explained us how to make maté and they have given to us the good places for nightlife!!!! It's a very nice place to stay in Montévidéo!!!!!

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel!!!! The staff is very helpfull, they gave us a lot of good advices about what to do in Buenos Aires. The rooms are large and clean, and the bar area is very nice to have some drinks before going out!!! I highly recommend this place, it's a perfect place to stay in Buenos Aires!!!

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

probably the best backpacker in Barcelona. A very very good place to stay!

La Pescheria Backpackers

Venice, Italy

The location was perfect and the guys who work there are very friendly. The only one negative point was the price but it seems that all the hostels in Venezia are very expensive.

This youth hostel is very well located in Miami south beach. The terrace on the roof is nice. It's a good choice in Miami.

Star Hostel Privates

Belgrade, Serbia

The guy of the hostel (I don't remember his name) was very very friendly. He gave us a lot of good advices about places to go for nightlife, to eat...etc I have been to a lot of hostels around the world and it's one of the most friendly hostel owner I have met. Seb - France