Reviews: dragosys7779

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

All in all the conditions were quite good, one thing I would definitely improve would be the wireless connection. Having to go to the lobby or the bar every time you need to use the internet is quite unconvenient. And there's also the fact that there is no kitchen at all in the hostel. I don't know exactly what the local German laws are, but those are some bullsh*t laws. I've been in Berlin and almost every hostel had a kitchen. Please change those laws, as I was saying, they are pointless.

• 20th Nov 2013
  • Romania

U inn Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

All in all it was a good experience staying at this hostel, clean, quite cheap, helpful staff. The only complaint I would have is about the bathrooms, only two toilets and a sink for six rooms is not enough, and no shower, every time you wanted to take a shower you had to go downstairs to the groundfloor, that wasn't very convenient, plus the internet connection wasn't good to say the least, and it was down all the time.

All in all staying at this hostel was a good experiences, clean rooms, helpful staff, large enough rooms. One of the things I would improve would be the internet conexion, which was really poor, and also the loud music in the hall, it as a hostel not a club after all. Besides that I had a good experience.

• 26th Jul 2013
  • Romania

YHA London Central

my only complaint is about the fact that the hostel seems to have no personality, and that the rooms are a bit too small.